Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

esha_cool_girl

Groupbie

esha_cool_girl

Posted: 09 August 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged
    Guys I am sorry that I was not able to continue my story.but I will be going out next week soo I will move my story little faster so my story continues from here….
After the nite incident(arjun shouting at bhumi) bhumi was very upset and had gone to her lord Krishna in nite.and she decided that she will change herself and make her more stronger to face shfali's chale . she wont let shfali to ruin her married life.
ABOUT TWO WEEK HAS PASS TO THAT NITE.
kakashaheb is continuously trying to get rid of bhumika.one day he ask mama ji how to get rid of bhumika .and as kaka shaheb is neglecting arjun .his business is growing more and more big.

KAKA: kushal ab mein us naukrani ko aur nahi jhel sakta
MAMA: jeeja meine asi tarkeeb nikali hai ki bhumika is ghar mein to kya pure sansaar ko mue dikhane layak nahi rahegi aur arjun use khud dhake bhahar karke nikale ga
KAKA: jo karna hai jaldi karo
Then kaka shaheb leaves and kushal call satpaal and tell him something and cut the phone and says khanayia hi bachaye bhumika ko

NEXT SCENE

Bhumika is going to his father place .as soon she get outside of her car she sees a very handsome man standing with keshav .slowly and slowly his gtting visible .keshav calls bhumi and says
KESHAV: bhumi yeh mere friend jo dubai se aye hai inka naam hai mr mayank khanna. Mayank yeh meri behen mrs bhumika arjun goenka
(mayank khanna is played by rishi(shabir aluwalyia) of kahin to hoga)
BHUMI: namaste
MAYANK: namaste .keshav aaj mere yaha hotel mein party hai, aur tum sabko yaha ana hai .
KESHAV: theek hai mein arjun aur bhumi tumhare party mein aa jaye ge

NEXT SCENE
Bhumi and arjun are getting ready for party (by now bhumi has her all dressing sense so when ever she get ready she looks very beautiful)by the time arjun is shouting on bhumi on bhimi to get ready and as soon bhumi comes down he is very astonished and excited because she was looking very beautiful in her red and black sari).they all go for the party.

NEXT SCENE

Party is all over and bhumi,arjun and keshav are returning home(they all standing at the hotel road). As keshav is talking mayank and arjun has gone taking car from parking lot. bhumi is walking on side o froad just then a car with a great speed and was about to knock down bhumi but she saw her and run on opposite side in horror but as it was busy roading she was knock down by other car ans she fallen down.just then keshav came running and the driver of car olso came out to help her and the driver was non other than suraj.by the time arjun olso came and saw suraj picking bhumi and he got very angry came running to have fight with him

ARJUN: tumhari himmat kaise hue bhumi ke sath aissa karne ki

SURAJ: arjun……..

ARJUN: chup bilkul chup aaj tumne had par kardi(and grab his coller)

BHUMI: arjun chodro inhe arjun chodro inhe inki koi galti nahi

ARJUN: tum nahi janti bhavri is aadmi ko(still holding is coller)

BHUMI: shouts ………………….maine kaha na isme inki koi galti nahi

Arjun is quite surprised and angry as bhumi is shouting him first time because of suraj

KESHAV: bhumi sahi keh rahi hai arjun.

ARJUN: keshav tum bhi

KESHAV: ha arjun isme suraj ki koi galti nahi and tell him whole incident and says him to go home he can go with mayank

ARJU: now he had left suraj's gareban and hold bhumi's hand goes from there without telling him sorry but return back and says stay away from his wife he know that he had done all these purposely and goes

NEXT SCENE
Bhumi and arjun in the car

BHUMI: arjun I am sorry.mujhe tumpe aaise nahi chilana chaiye tha

ARJUN: still angry

BHUMI : ab kaha na maaf kardo with a very sweet face

ARJUN: theek hai………………. And start laugh on seeing bhumi face
And they return home shefali is very surprised seeing bhumi home (soo it was all shefali plan)

In the nite arjun still thinking todays incident(standing on window) and bhumi was sleeping then lord krishana came there

KRISHNA: lagta hai yaha kissi ko chain ki neend aa rahi hai to kisi ka sona durbhar ho gaya hai kyu arjun lagta hai tumhe yeh nahi khal raha hai ki bhumi suraj ki gari takkar lagi balki tumhe chot is lagi hai ki aaj pehli baar bhumi ne tumhara nahi kissi aur ka paksh liya hai aur who bhi suraj ka…….hmmmmmmmmmmm hota hai pyar mein sab hota hai
ARJUN: looking at bhumi sleeping , laugh and go to sleep

Guys I really tired now so I would continue furth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FAN FICTION BY esha_cool_girl (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newkidontheblok

IF-Sizzlerz

newkidontheblok

Posted: 09 August 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged
aaw esha yaar too gud keep on posting yaar i juss luved it Big smile

rahil's fan

rahil's fan

Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
keep it up. i am eager to read your next post. hope i will get this oppertunity very soon.

rahil's fan

rahil's fan

Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
keep it up. i am eager to read your next post. hope i will get this oppertunity very soon.

vnagodra

vnagodra

Posted: 10 August 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged
its very nice. keep it up

esha_cool_girl

Groupbie

esha_cool_girl

Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
wll guys but u have to wait for one day as i will be out of town but pls let me know where are latest video clips of saarthi especially 1st and 9th aug episode

miss cute

Groupbie

miss cute

Posted: 10 August 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
its really nice . keep it up . i am waiting 4 your next post

rahil's fan

rahil's fan

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
esha i am missing your posts . ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple make it fast. i think i am addicted to it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top