Music Corner

Which Songs Stay Evergreen Fast or Slow? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Great thread Raksha and nice selection of songsClap

Well I think all songs-fast or slow or classical are good and have the power to touch you. It depends on the musical composition. The evergreen signs are the ones which were great compositions and have been played over a long time that we immediately connect with them. May be after 20-30 years from now todays songs wld be remembered too.

But wld like to cite that good lyrics enhance the effect of the composition. May be the lyrics of today's songs are not powerful enough to evoke the emotions within us.

What one wishes to listen depends a lot on the mood at that time. It can be slow/sad or joyous number.

In todays time the melodious songs of Krissh were Hits despite the trend being for sufi and rock.

Music is something which just needs to be beautiful and it will touch a chord within you.

Edited by realitybites - 16 June 2007 at 1:35pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which Songs Stay Evergreen Fast or Slow? (Page 4)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akash99

IF-Sizzlerz

akash99

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged
slow songs are evergreen
but still it depends on mood but i like fast too

kanak1309

IF-Rockerz

kanak1309

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I think what matters more is the lyrics and the music of the song. Also the picturization matters.
A song, maybe fast or slow, but to make a song evergreen it should catch the audience's interest in a very deep way.

Some fast songs that are evergreen:
Tu mujhe dekha nahi (Do aur do paanch) - this is really fast... try learning it... its a real tongue twister Wink Tongue

Mera naam chin chin chu - i dont remember the movie.... but I love this song...

Piya tu ab to aja - Teesri Mazil - whoa!! I think this is the typical evergreen song!! Clap Clap

luv
kanak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top