Music Corner

Which Songs Stay Evergreen Fast or Slow? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:29am | IP Logged
though i usually like fast song more but i think slow songs are evergreen you don't really get tired of them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which Songs Stay Evergreen Fast or Slow? (Page 3)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manjujain

Kishore da song, mein hoon jhum jhum jhumroo... & mukesh's mera jotta hai japani yeh patloon enfglishtani... are not slow songs but still evergreen songs.. so I agree mostky slow songs are evergreen but if the music & lyrics are good sfact songs could be evergreen too..
many of mukesh's and kishor kumar's. muhomad rafis' fast mumbers  are   very famous and evergreen bcos they are very melodious too.

In old times we had almost all songs fast or slow were melodious and you can even feel relaxed listeing to them.

Today fast numbers are produced in abundance and slow and melodious are not that much prefered. So what is happening  is that fast numbers get famous and then others come and take their place like chal chiyya chaiyya, dhoom machale this kind of songs come and go and then new ones come and take their places.

Also younger generation always prefers fast mumbers compare to slow ones and nowadays movie goers  and music buyers are mostly younger generation so keeping all that in mind . The music has become faster and less melodious. There is nothing wrong with that though

Thanks to you and sanchita I have taken care of error.

Edited by ramas - 15 June 2007 at 11:59am

sakhi

IF-Dazzler

sakhi

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Wow Nice songs....I love Olden songs...be it slow or fast...that doesn't matter to me...Olden days had nice words...which touch the heart...
Like wise some new songs Lyrics are so catchy that if u hear it 1st thing in morning u land humming it all day... Wink
Nicely put together Di... Clap Clap Clap

.:Megha:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Megha:.

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I like slow and fast songs. But I think slow songs are evergreen because they can heal you in bad times. They bring a sense of peace. Song songs stay more in people's mind because they have a special message. Smile

ania_123

Groupbie

ania_123

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with ur conclusion raksha di

slow and melodious songs really are the best
i tend to get a headache if i continuously listen to the fast and happening
numbers

but the slow ,melodious and romantic songs always soothe me     no matter
how long i listen to them

i thouroughly enjoyed reading this smashing topic
yours

~Simz~

IF-Rockerz

~Simz~

Saath Phere Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I love mostly all kinds of songs. Slow songs make me wantto slow dance bare foot in the grass, the fast numbers make me just jump up and down with the rythm.For my wedding my slow dance choice was hum dil de chuke sanam tere hogaye hum teri kasam.

my choices:

1.1 Chori chori kiya re dil ye mera liya re crazy kiye re

2.1 raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahi movie Ashoka

2.3 raat baki baat baki hona hai ho jane do socho na dekhona mujhe pyarse

3.1 it's time to disco kaun mile dekho kisko movie Kal Ho na HO

3.2 Disco station aha chhodo chhodo meri baahen meri raahen aa aa

4.1 kajrare kajrare tere kare kare naina Movie Bunty or Bubly

5.2 Pardeshiya ye sach hai piya sab kahete hai maine tujh ko dil de diya Movie Mr. Natwarlal

6.2 Ruk ja o jane wali ruk ja mai tor ahi teri manzil ka Movie kanhaiya

7.1 Dil diwana bin sajna ke mane na ye pagla hai samjhane se samjhe na movie Maine Pyar kiya

7.2 Dil na liya dil na dilya to bolona bolo kya kiya aake duniya me bhi agar pyar Movie Krish

anisha_16

anisha_16

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
great topic Raksha Di.. Clap
I would say slow songs are more better than fast songs...... Embarrassed Embarrassed

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Wonderful post raksha di... and beautiful choices too though some of them are really hard.. anyways my choices are like this but before that i will like to say that my preference is slow songs which you will come to know later after seeing my choices here...  but then i like some fast songs too...anyways my choices goes like this

1.3       Jahaan main jati hoon wahin chale aate ho

chori-chori mere dil mein samaate hon

1.2       Chori chori jo tumse mili toh log kya kahenge

1.1                Chori chori  kiya re dil ye mera liya re crazy kiya re

2.2                Raat ka sama jhoome chandrama

2.3                Raat baki baat baki

2.1                Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahi

3.         Though it is difficult to decide to give preference but still I will prefer "Disco Station" from Hathkadi.. no doubt that the song "It is the time to disco" from Kal ho na ho is equally good but the song from Hathkadi, despite being almost 20 years, is still able to create a charisma, but about song from KHNH we need to see that will it be able to create that magic even after 20 years.

I hope I dint confuse you…

4.         Undoubtedly Kajra Mohabbat wala is my choice.. not only the lyrics, the music but I love the picturization of the song very much Biswajeet in get up of a woman and Babita in a man get up…just lovely

5.         Omg, the hardest choice… both songs are really too melodious...cant decide one.

6.         Obviously second wala Ruk ja o jane wali ruk ja

7.         Definitely the song no.1 Dil deewana bin sajna ke from Maine pyar kiya

Edited by gaurifan - 16 June 2007 at 11:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top