Joined: 26 June 2006
I-F Creative Head
Joined: 03 February 2006
In old times we had almost all songs fast or slow were melodious and you can even feel relaxed listeing to them.
Today fast numbers are produced in abundance and slow and melodious are not that much prefered. So what is happening is that fast numbers get famous and then others come and take their place like chal chiyya chaiyya, dhoom machale this kind of songs come and go and then new ones come and take their places.
Also younger generation always prefers fast mumbers compare to slow ones and nowadays movie goers and music buyers are mostly younger generation so keeping all that in mind . The music has become faster and less melodious. There is nothing wrong with that though
Thanks to you and sanchita I have taken care of error.
Joined: 05 July 2005
Joined: 11 February 2007
Joined: 12 May 2007
Saath Phere Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 24 February 2007
Joined: 12 May 2007
Joined: 28 July 2005
Wonderful post raksha di... and beautiful choices too though some of them are really hard.. anyways my choices are like this but before that i will like to say that my preference is slow songs which you will come to know later after seeing my choices here... but then i like some fast songs too...anyways my choices goes like this
1.3 Jahaan main jati hoon wahin chale aate ho
chori-chori mere dil mein samaate hon
1.2 Chori chori jo tumse mili toh log kya kahenge
1.1 Chori chori kiya re dil ye mera liya re crazy kiya re
2.2 Raat ka sama jhoome chandrama
2.3 Raat baki baat baki
2.1 Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahi
3. Though it is difficult to decide to give preference but still I will prefer "Disco Station" from Hathkadi.. no doubt that the song "It is the time to disco" from Kal ho na ho is equally good but the song from Hathkadi, despite being almost 20 years, is still able to create a charisma, but about song from KHNH we need to see that will it be able to create that magic even after 20 years.
I hope I dint confuse you…
4. Undoubtedly Kajra Mohabbat wala is my choice.. not only the lyrics, the music but I love the picturization of the song very much Biswajeet in get up of a woman and Babita in a man get up…just lovely
5. Omg, the hardest choice… both songs are really too melodious...cant decide one.
6. Obviously second wala Ruk ja o jane wali ruk ja
7. Definitely the song no.1 Dil deewana bin sajna ke from Maine pyar kiya
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Antakshari of Evergreen Songs #4||anju101||12||2182||12 November 2009 at 6:37pm
|Antakshri of Evergreen Songs #3||anju101||1196||25811||18 October 2009 at 4:55am
|*!Antakshari of Goldie Evergreen Songs!*||ramas||2836||48534||30 March 2008 at 9:22am
|5 best songs versus the five worst songs||sara ahmed||8||8253||29 November 2007 at 6:55pm
|Evergreen romantic songs??||fishi||17||2170||16 February 2006 at 12:48am