Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjujain thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Kishore da song, mein hoon jhum jhum jhumroo... & mukesh's mera jotta hai japani yeh patloon enfglishtani... are not slow songs but still evergreen songs.. so I agree mostky slow songs are evergreen but if the music & lyrics are good sfact songs could be evergreen too..
music_rules thumbnail
What if we do not have any songs? How will we remove our boredom?

i don't know but music is my life that means i won't be living.....
😳
How will we entertain ourselves?
by music and sometimes dancing or relaxing...... i just listen to hindi songs and if i'm mad i feel a lot better.....i hardly get mad though! 😆 😉
How will we get relaxed?
by music! 😉
shijhu thumbnail
hey raksha very nice topic really like ur ideas according to me fast n slow songs both can remain evergreen depending on ones mood if someone is sad nomatter how gud d fast songs r cant soothe u at that time definately slow songs gel well according to ones mood n choice of songs varies from person to person for me slow songs were n will remain evergreen
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

slow songs are more evergreen than fast beats.😊 my favs would be all the songs from Bobby, Tune Muhje Pechaana Nahin from Raju Chacha & Meri Mehebooba from Pardes.

universe_megha thumbnail
If songs were not there then i think it wud jus be music without words for me to get relaxed!

Slow melodious songs are evergreen for me..but yes a few fast paced songs are evergreen too...but they are jus for dancing n partying.

Out of the song ramas mentioned..

Raat ka sama jhume chandrama tan mora nache re jaise bijuriya,

Kajra muhobbat wala ankhiyom mai aisa dala kajre ne leli meri jaan haye re mai tere qurbaan nad

Dil diwana bin sajna ke mane na ye pagla hai samjhane se samjhe na movie Maine Pyar kiya

are evergreen for me...but i also like

It's time to disco kaun mile dekho kisko and

Kajrare kajrare tere kare kare naina

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great topic Raksha Di.. 👏

I prefer Fast songs then Slow songs.. as i think fast songs r more rythmic and mazadar, then slow songs! 😳
Rock_Star thumbnail
though i usually like fast song more but i think slow songs are evergreen you don't really get tired of them
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjujain

Kishore da song, mein hoon jhum jhum jhumroo... & mukesh's mera jotta hai japani yeh patloon enfglishtani... are not slow songs but still evergreen songs.. so I agree mostky slow songs are evergreen but if the music & lyrics are good sfact songs could be evergreen too..

many of mukesh's and kishor kumar's. muhomad rafis' fast mumbers  are   very famous and evergreen bcos they are very melodious too.

In old times we had almost all songs fast or slow were melodious and you can even feel relaxed listeing to them.

Today fast numbers are produced in abundance and slow and melodious are not that much prefered. So what is happening  is that fast numbers get famous and then others come and take their place like chal chiyya chaiyya, dhoom machale this kind of songs come and go and then new ones come and take their places.

Also younger generation always prefers fast mumbers compare to slow ones and nowadays movie goers  and music buyers are mostly younger generation so keeping all that in mind . The music has become faster and less melodious. There is nothing wrong with that though

Thanks to you and sanchita I have taken care of error.

Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
sakhi thumbnail
Wow Nice songs....I love Olden songs...be it slow or fast...that doesn't matter to me...Olden days had nice words...which touch the heart...
Like wise some new songs Lyrics are so catchy that if u hear it 1st thing in morning u land humming it all day... 😉
Nicely put together Di... 👏 👏 👏
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like slow and fast songs. But I think slow songs are evergreen because they can heal you in bad times. They bring a sense of peace. Song songs stay more in people's mind because they have a special message. 😊