Chat Clubs

   

" SAMGEETHAM CHAT CLUB "... 3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 161

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Joined: 25 June 2005

Posts: 11290

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by cutie_raju

 

u like psychology ???? that's great.....thambu kush hua Big smile

ohh!!! no !! LOLif you are not sure of returning it without any damage I will send you the copied version not the original one....kya bolti?LOL


yup i really like it i took a class and m takin another one lol i did a presentation on schizophrenia 2day lol
nahin nahin aisa nahin ho sakta cheatin nahi nchalegi original hi chahiye mujhe to
kya bolta?LOL

oo I see Big smile did a presentation on schizophrenia? well done Clap

ok no cheating yaa ....I will send you the original one but be carefull and return it safely.....I trust you kya bolti?LOL

[/QUOTE]
yupp thankooTongue
aite that's like a gud personLOL
aite i'll try to keep it safe and return it next month kya bolta?LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "" SAMGEETHAM CHAT CLUB "... 3 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 112786

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_raju

Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by cutie_raju

 

u like psychology ???? that's great.....thambu kush hua Big smile

ohh!!! no !! LOLif you are not sure of returning it without any damage I will send you the copied version not the original one....kya bolti?LOL


yup i really like it i took a class and m takin another one lol i did a presentation on schizophrenia 2day lol
nahin nahin aisa nahin ho sakta cheatin nahi nchalegi original hi chahiye mujhe to
kya bolta?LOL

oo I see Big smile did a presentation on schizophrenia? well done Clap

ok no cheating yaa ....I will send you the original one but be carefull and return it safely.....I trust you kya bolti?LOL


yupp thankooTongue
aite that's like a gud personLOL
aite i'll try to keep it safe and return it next month kya bolta?LOL
[/QUOTE]

next month.....Tongue????? why??? why not in a day or two? I have to roll it among friends....one month is too much yaaEmbarrassed

ok bye it's time to leave now see u...bye!!! bye!!!Big smile

Jaseeka

IF-Rockerz

Jaseeka

Joined: 06 May 2006

Posts: 7471

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_raju

wooow congratz on the 3rd club Tongue
Thank you very much!Big smile

Jaseeka

IF-Rockerz

Jaseeka

Joined: 06 May 2006

Posts: 7471

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by Jaseeka

WowClaphey thats great Thambu!Maine aisa hi socha tha!good job!Embarrassed Lagta hai tumne yeh sab sikh liya aaj kal to MC main bhi bahut naye topics open karte ho!Smile Clap

So Party hojaye guys?After all Part 3 bana hai!Wink

Har koyi 3 Guests bula sakta hai!Wink 

Awwww....Big smile shukriya !!! shukriya!!!

chalo aap ki expectations ko hum ne poora kiya.....aap ne hame 'good job' ka khitab.....compliement dekar kush kardiya......yay once again thambu kush huaBig smile 

haan kuch aisa hi hai.... maine siikh liya hai....after all practice makes a man perfect you know Approve

partyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Big smile wow!!!!! hojaye kyun nahin? PartyDancing chalo main apni taraf se teen mehmaan leke aata hoon......a donkey a monkey and a doggy....LOL for the entertainment offcourse .....chalega????  party mein kuch kachra papers ....kele ke chilkhe ....aur bones of chickhen and motten hongena.....insab ko ye mehmaan donkey monkey aur doggy saaf kar jayenge haina nice ideaWinkLOL

wow tum to bahut khush hohaye thanks for expressing you khushi!Smile

Aise hi topics banate rahoge to If's creative member ban jayoge bahut jald!Wink

Wow donkey,monkey aur doggy cool!LOL Pehle kiske saath dance karoge?Bandariya se?LOL

I invited my sponge bobEmbarrassed ,my beany Embarrassed  and the hottie upen patel EmbarrassedEmbarrassed salman is busy with his film Partner so I called upenEmbarrassed  Upen Patel - upen_patel_003.jpg

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 112786

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaseeka

Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by Jaseeka

WowClaphey thats great Thambu!Maine aisa hi socha tha!good job!Embarrassed Lagta hai tumne yeh sab sikh liya aaj kal to MC main bhi bahut naye topics open karte ho!Smile Clap

So Party hojaye guys?After all Part 3 bana hai!Wink

Har koyi 3 Guests bula sakta hai!Wink 

Awwww....Big smile shukriya !!! shukriya!!!

chalo aap ki expectations ko hum ne poora kiya.....aap ne hame 'good job' ka khitab.....compliement dekar kush kardiya......yay once again thambu kush huaBig smile 

haan kuch aisa hi hai.... maine siikh liya hai....after all practice makes a man perfect you know Approve

partyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Big smile wow!!!!! hojaye kyun nahin? PartyDancing chalo main apni taraf se teen mehmaan leke aata hoon......a donkey a monkey and a doggy....LOL for the entertainment offcourse .....chalega????  party mein kuch kachra papers ....kele ke chilkhe ....aur bones of chickhen and motten hongena.....insab ko ye mehmaan donkey monkey aur doggy saaf kar jayenge haina nice ideaWinkLOL

wow tum to bahut khush hohaye thanks for expressing you khushi!Smile

Aise hi topics banate rahoge to If's creative member ban jayoge bahut jald!Wink

Wow donkey,monkey aur doggy cool!LOL Pehle kiske saath dance karoge?Bandariya se?LOL

I invited my sponge bobEmbarrassed ,my beany Embarrassed  and the hottie upen patel EmbarrassedEmbarrassed salman is busy with his film Partner so I called upenEmbarrassed  Upen Patel - upen_patel_003.jpg

arey wah !!!! geetu tumhare mehman mere bhi dost hain yaar chalo exchange karke naachte hain....mazaa aayega....

abhi sammo ke mehmano ka pata nahi hai.....doonndrahi hogi LOL

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Joined: 25 June 2005

Posts: 11290

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by cutie_raju

Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by cutie_raju

 

u like psychology ???? that's great.....thambu kush hua Big smile

ohh!!! no !! LOLif you are not sure of returning it without any damage I will send you the copied version not the original one....kya bolti?LOL


yup i really like it i took a class and m takin another one lol i did a presentation on schizophrenia 2day lol
nahin nahin aisa nahin ho sakta cheatin nahi nchalegi original hi chahiye mujhe to
kya bolta?LOL

oo I see Big smile did a presentation on schizophrenia? well done Clap

ok no cheating yaa ....I will send you the original one but be carefull and return it safely.....I trust you kya bolti?LOL


yupp thankooTongue
aite that's like a gud personLOL
aite i'll try to keep it safe and return it next month kya bolta?LOL

next month.....Tongue????? why??? why not in a day or two? I have to roll it among friends....one month is too much yaaEmbarrassed

ok bye it's time to leave now see u...bye!!! bye!!!Big smile

[/QUOTE]

aite than deal LOL

how ru 2dayTongue

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Joined: 25 June 2005

Posts: 11290

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaseeka

Originally posted by cutie_raju

wooow congratz on the 3rd club Tongue
Thank you very much!Big smile

ur belcum dearTongue

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 112786

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_raju

Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by cutie_raju

Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by cutie_raju

 

u like psychology ???? that's great.....thambu kush hua Big smile

ohh!!! no !! LOLif you are not sure of returning it without any damage I will send you the copied version not the original one....kya bolti?LOL


yup i really like it i took a class and m takin another one lol i did a presentation on schizophrenia 2day lol
nahin nahin aisa nahin ho sakta cheatin nahi nchalegi original hi chahiye mujhe to
kya bolta?LOL

oo I see Big smile did a presentation on schizophrenia? well done Clap

ok no cheating yaa ....I will send you the original one but be carefull and return it safely.....I trust you kya bolti?LOL


yupp thankooTongue
aite that's like a gud personLOL
aite i'll try to keep it safe and return it next month kya bolta?LOL

next month.....Tongue????? why??? why not in a day or two? I have to roll it among friends....one month is too much yaaEmbarrassed

ok bye it's time to leave now see u...bye!!! bye!!!Big smile

aite than deal LOL

how ru 2dayTongue

[/QUOTE]

hey cutie...Big smile 'am fine n fit ....how about u 2day?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Saher + Aranya's LOFLING Club..#2(IO)New CC on145

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

saher_90 1201 18602 08 January 2010 at 7:36am
By kiranheer
IPL AND CRICKET CRAZY CLUB (SEASON 4)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

hunder 1211 20918 23 December 2009 at 9:00pm
By hunder
IPL AND CRICKET CRAZY CLUB (SEASON 1)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

hunder 1210 19290 23 December 2009 at 5:21am
By hunder
**~Mad Film Club #149~**|IO|Hppy Bday Noor *~PG32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

nisha80 1198 22863 19 December 2009 at 1:23am
By -Lipsa-
~~*~Sano's Chat Club #19 -(Invites Only)*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

roshaaan 1202 18235 17 December 2009 at 5:11am
By saher_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.