Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jdsean

Story seems nice and interesting. Can't wait to read it.

thanks! 😃
Shantelle 😛
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Originally posted by: mintfresh

nice concept
sounds interesting
cont soon

thanks very much 😃
namrata1985 thumbnail
hey the intro sounds very interesting
waitin for the 1st part
cont soon 😊
mizz_innocent thumbnail
i lyk there descriptions it sounds cool. start soon
👏 👏 👏
eternal thumbnail
sounds interesting plz update the next part soon 😃
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail

PART 1
We Fly High...

She heard the thunder roar like it was rightbeside her.Infact it was.She was sitting in a plane on her way home from Graduating Law at Sydney University. Beside her lay her best-friend Emma sleeping with earphones in her ear from earlier when she was listening too her slow romantic songs.

She thought to herself again and again as to how washome after one full year,12 months,365 days going to be like. Would things have taken a drastic change?For the better or worse? Was she going to be able to adjust to those changes?Gosh! There was so much to think about. At times she wondered if she was actually going to miss her days at campus with the girls,Emma and herself of course. No family problems.No boring Social status party's. Just chilling with girls her age andpartying.Well partying not so much. But it was a blast when the exam results came out and she placed 1st or sometimes even second, leading behind Emma especially when she led scores to girls she so dramatically so called didn't get along with.She came out of her thoughts when she heard the voice of the sweet air hostess."Maam would you like anything?" she asked ever so nicely. She wondered to herself sometimes how could these lady's be so nice to everyone all the time."Maam" she broke into her thought again "Uh no I'm fine" she replied waiting for her to some what get lost. You could say she didn't really like being around fake people,or people who appealed to be.

"Uhh What about your. friend.?" the air hostess asked not willing to budge. " Oh" Kripa looked down at Emma who was sleeping " Emma!.Wake up". "Ooh..ha?" Emma asked surprised and startled at the same time "Ma'am would you like anything?" the air hostess asked again. "Umm,Sure water would do" She handed her a little cup of water, smiled and left.

"Geeze,Kripa couldnt you wake me up abit gently, its not like she was running off to anywhere" Emma retorted finishing the glass of water and fixing her headphone's"Yah, I could've but didnt feel like it" Kripa replied getting back to her magazine.Emma ignored her comment and got back to the movie that was playing on the t.v that was attached to the wall, like a plasma t.v. Her father had asked if her and Kripa prefered to be sitting in First class. But appealing to a favor offered by her parents, was the last thing on her things to do list. Maybe not even the last.Infact it wasnt even a part of her things to do list.Her and kripa'sfriendship went long long ways back. Actually surprisingly she was the only one who actually understoof Kripa's so called sarcasm, indeed arogant sarcasm.But Kripa inside, Emma knew was a sweet girl. She had seen it herself, Whenever her and Abhi would go out for a date, or to the University functions. She was so flirty and cute. But god knew what happened to her when she talked to anyone else. Infact Abhi was the only one she acted "kind" towards,and of course her aswell, but since they were so close, she was too comfortable with her, that Emma ended up being the person she would take out most of her anger. But she didnt mind because she knew the one person she loved the most was her and the same applyed from her side.

Both of them had to admit it got hard sometimes belonging from such high status families.So much drama and acting fake. So much expectations. Impressing other people. The thing that both of them used to escape their crazy so called "bling bling" lives were eachother. "I sound like Im talking about a couple dont I?" Emma said coming out of her thoughts about her and kripa "What?" Kripa asked looking up from her magazine "Nothing!" Emma replied giving Kripa a cute kiss on the cheek "I love you" Emma exclaimed while getting back to her movie. Kripa looked up a confused look 'whats with her' she asked herself ,smilling and continued with her magazine aswell

6 hours had passed, and in 2 hours the plane would land in London,England

"Ahhh, Emma Im nervous!" Kripa said while putting her jacket on, feeling chills running down her spine

"About what?" Emma asked Confused

"About seeing everyone, being back In London"

"Why are you nervous Kripa there all family and friends here, and besides, your seeing them after so long"

"Yah I know but Seriously living that whole fake life pisses me off, sometimes I really get tired of it"

"Yah and now youve taken a break, a looong break. A break worth of 1 whole year and its time you get back to your LIFE" Emma said trying to gather her belongings so she wouldn't forget anything

-Two Hours Later...

The airhostess voice could be heard on theMicrophone "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, we would like to announce for everyone to put on your seat belts as we will be landing at State London Airport in a shortperiod of time. I would like to thank-you for flying with British airways. We hope to see you soon!"

"Here we go!" yelled Kripa. grapping the arms of her seat

She had always been afraid of flying. Since she could remember. Despite the fact she had been on a plane so many other times.

Emma looked at her about to laugh. But stopped when Kripa opened her eyes to look around

Their flight had landed half-an -hour ago. And now they were wating for their luggage to roll by.

"God!, Emma couldnt you have accepted your dad's offer,atleast we wouldnt have had to go through all of this hassle"

"Shut-up Kripa, dont even start on that" Emma gave her a dirty look and then turned when she saw their luggage roll by

"Kripa, there" she yelled

By now both of them had gotten their luggage and were waiting to see who was here to receive them

"Do you see anyone?" Kripa asked Emma getting restless

"No, you dont think they forgot do you?"

" Are you kidding me?" They heard a voice walking towards them.

It was Jay!

"Hey bro! kripa and Emma yelled at the same time, grabbing the huge bouquet of roses he had bought them as they hugged.

Kripa called Jay bro sometimes, since they new eachother for so long since he is her best friends brother

"Wow! you guys have surely changed" he said observing the two and how different they looked from when they had come to drop them off to Australia

"Hey Jay, didnt Nisha come?"

"Right here!" Kripa looked up and saw her older sis! coming along side with her mom and dad Aditya and Isha)

"Hey Nishaa!" Emma said hugging her sister..in law to be

"Hey mom and dad" Kripa said hugging both of her parents

"Ok Ok you guys""AdityaStarted "Lets leave this for home

Kripa sighed and looked over to Nisha, who gave her a just-chill look

They headed home...

Two hours later, the grand limo parked infront of Kapoor Villa..

Once all the spiritual customs were done, Kripa and
Eve could finally take a breather!!

"Ok you girls, take rest for now and we will discuss your experiences over dinner tonight, and Emma you stay here for tonight, we dont mind!" Aditya smiled"your room is just were you left it" He said when she didnt move" Yah sure thanks Uncle" she replied and dragged kripa along with her

Kripa walked into her room, it was exactly how it was when she had left it, the light brown walls with a splitting in the middle with a lighter brown on top, hard wood floors, her bed, her desk,her favorite Lazy boy couch, her plasma t.v was all there!! And boy was she glad to see all these things again, glad that she was home!!

She took a relieved breath, and went inside the bathroom to take a cool, relaxing shower!

She was relaxed now but would the peice and relaxation stay for long?

Ok So you guys that was the first part to my fan-fic I hope you enjoyed Angad will be introduced soon as well

Take care

Oh and guys for this fan-fic I can only contine around once a week twice the most, I have exam's and Some people want me to start another Sujal&Kashish fan-fics Sorry!

Shantelle

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 16 years ago
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Promo 1 will be posted tomorrow, Enjoy!Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 16 years ago
namrata1985 thumbnail
hey great part...waitin for angads entry 👏 👏
continue whenever u can and all the best for ur exams 😊
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail