Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

~*A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed*~ (Page 2)

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Fantastic post Anku.. Clap Clap

Happy 'A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed' Day! Embarrassed

Anku.. Thank U for always being there..making me laugh and roll ROFL and also for listening to all my lectures Wacko (you can hate me for that LOL ) You're a GEM..a SWEETHEART..a MADDIE Silly Silly and my Little Angel! Embarrassed Thanks for being you..and always remain so! Luv ya! Hug

A special mention of Anku's 'Merms Di' Wink Embarrassed.. Thanks for all the love and affection Embarrassed And all the rolling ROFLROFL

Thanks to all my friends who've always been there..so supportive, so caring..and always making me smile! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH Hug

Edited by Ektaj - 15 June 2007 at 2:06am
anisha_16 Senior Member
anisha_16
anisha_16

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Happy 'A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed' Day... Smile Smile Smile
Prenz~13 IF-Rockerz
Prenz~13
Prenz~13

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap beautiful post!!
HAPPY A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED DAY!!!!HugHug every one of my friends is special and on IF, i made some of my bestest ever friends!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Love all of a llott!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Thnxx for always being dere for me!!!!Hug
*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for this fab post anku.. Clap

I made many frnds over here on IF esp on kk forum...then some frm nb forum and then ofcourse frm LRL forum...

Everyone is special bt one person I would mention is shilpa...She makes my day whenever she meets me.. Big smile

And then ofcourse is nids...and shabu...and henna who takes all my fights, all my lecs, all my advises in a light manner...and are always with me whenver I need them... Clap

Happy A frnd in need is a frnd indeed day... Big smile
mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Awww..Lovely post ankita... Clap ...yes,A Friend In a Need is a Friend indeed!!!
i made many frendz on this forum...they've helped me alot in each n evrything...i can nvr forget sum ppl from dis forum lyk u,sikh kuri(total sweethart),mokshda,priyanka,ysh,manshi and mnay more....Love all my frendz alot... Hug ...srsly this is my 2nd family....i simply adore dis forum....
albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged
First and foremost a very big thanx to you for putting up such a wonderful topic. Since you've asked us all to contribute what we can. I want to share with you all, a small incident that I was a part of when I was in my S.S.C (I think its sumwhat simmilar to Middle School in da U.S.)

It was if I remember rite.... our last day in school... the PLs (Preparatory Leaves) were supposed to start the next day....
Also a teachers meeting too going down in the staff room.... we're all getting bugged as we all were having the lecture off...

one of the guys in our class (I think it was aashish beke Wink ...) got hold a gurls water bag and started pouring water onto every tom dick n harry in the class.... soon every1 joined in...

seeing all this commotion ppl from the next division (A div scholars) came in to see and were drenched too. soon the whole first floor was a drenched in water...

The bais (housemaids who help in day to day work at the school sensing trouble informed the teachers and we had a good thrashing from Mrs Narayan (Our English Teacher as we'll as our Principal).

When Mrs. Narayan asked us who started it, the entire class as a mark of unity (I would rather say guilt as every1 was involved)stood up instead of only the mischeif monger aashish.......
then guess what we had to clean the entire first floor. but nevertheless it was fun....

hope you all enjoyed my trip down memory lane.

tejas

P.S.: Ah yes.... I almost forgot to thank all my friends here at I-F who make my everyday wonderful. The world would have been a lot more lonelier without you all.

Edited by albusdumbledore - 15 June 2007 at 11:08am
nadaanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
nadaanmasakalli
nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged
OMG a gr8 post anku. thnx fa lot for this well i made many friends here and same most of them are from kumkum forum snku,eks,henna,shabu,reshu,nids, donny,dia are few of them ( sorry if forgot somebody's name)just want to say u all mean a lot to me . i love u all u all helped me in my difficult times. a req plz stand with me whenever i need you i'll do the same sorry guyz i am not good with words so can't express in words that how special you all are to me
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you all a lot & here i want to thank IF for giving me such such good friends

and for my friends i want to dedicate a song and tha is

yeh dosti hum nahi torrein ge chorein ge hum agar tera saath na chorein ge

Hug
nature IF-Rockerz
nature
nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
what can i say anku......your post is just fabbbbbb sweety Clap.....

about friendship....i would say it's a very sweet relationship between two people that bonds them together so strongly that they can feel each other's joys and sorrows...it's one of those few relationships on earth which god has given us the choice to form ourselves....

true friends are the ones who never leave you alone...and even if they go away, they take you and your life with them so that they watch over you and come to your aid whenever you need them...

well i think i m v.v.lucky to have landed at IF coz it has given sooooooo many beautiful friends and so many ever-lasting friendships to last forever....u, eks, reshu, shabu, henna, verni, fary, amrit, ash, shilpa, tara, donny, rach, nandu (sorry if i 4got any1 Embarrassed)....

but sum of my spl frnds whom i really want 2 thnk 2day r :

henna n eks - for always hearing me out completely weneva i m sad n feelin low, n always boostin my confidence

u - for always givin me orders for doin one thing or another n owlin wid me thruout d night

reshu n shabu - for always fightin wid me n scolding me, but always staying wid me wateva may cum

ash n my sweety pie shilpsis - for being my first ever frnds on IF n still staying in contact even though thy hv left it, thy make my day so cheerful n happy even today....

thank you all for being with me so far n i wish u wil b thr wid me forever n ever n ever......

Hug

Go to top