Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Hello friends,

Friendship..Ahh it brings a Smile on our faceBig smile...Everone has friendsTongue...Sum gudSmile Sum closeBig smile nd Sum whom u can fully rely onHug..Friends for whum u can say My friend whu helped me thru my tough timesEmbarrassed...for tht we have a day...

HeartFriend in need is Friend Indeed DayHeart

Every year we celebrate A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Day on 15th June, it is an important event to us maximum people love to celebrate this day with very gloriously...So you must send a heartfelt message to your dear friends who have been by your side always. And make them feel special on this beautiful occasionBig smile..
A friend who helps out when we are in trouble is a true friend—unlike others who disappear when trouble arises.

Friendship is the relationship that involves affection, esteem, and loyalty towards each other, to the point of altruism. It includes the desire to do the best for the other -- sympathy, empathy, honesty and understanding

A true friend is know when u face ur diffcult timesTongue...When u need sumone to help u..To hold u To Comfort uHug...A friend who will do anythng to bring a smaile to ur faceBig smile...A friend whu will bring sunshine to make ur day bright n happyTongue

Friends Forever Photo Frame 

Friendship is a relationship that involves affection, esteem and loyalty towards each other to the point of altruism

Well today on this special day i wuld also like to say smthngBlushing..which is for my dear friendsHug..Here at India-forums i made loads of friendsBig smile...Basically most frm the Kumkum forum coz i joined tht,sum from Nach Baliye forum and many from Avi/siggy forumHug...And im glad i found such sweet friends whu have been wid mr thru my tough timesTongue...Shabu Nidhs Sanu Verni Henna Saara Fary Ammu Anku Merms Eks Sree di to name a fewHug...Bt surely 2day ill say a Note of thanks to sum1 whu helped me lots n lots...Whum i want to thank wuld b EksHug..There have been many many sad tough days when nuthng seems to b going rite When there was no hope of light When there was no1 whum i culd share my feelings When my feelings were confusdUnhappy...And surely i culd rely on herHug...Eks has always been patient wid me Very caring Very loving Very Supportive(smtyms not alsoLOL)and i cant Thank her enoughHug..

And othr person whum i wuld like to say Thanku wuld b MermsHugHug..Ahhh always many tyms helping me outHugHug..Very supportive Very loving Very chweetBig smile....And has helped me when i most needed itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Have xplained things to me very patientlyHug..I reli dunt have words to thank her enoughHugHug..She is Like my Di..My cutest diHugHug

To all my friends u have been wonderful..awesum enough to prove this proverb trueThumbs Up..A friend in need is a friend indeedTongue..Thankuu everyoneHug

So as we celebrate A Friend in need is a Friend indeed DayTongue....wish u all have lovely friends whu stand by u thru tough tymsBig smile...Have a nice day wid ur close frindsHug

Now lets Discuss...On this dayBig smile

So Today Share ur views on whts do u think abt this day?

Share ur experiences how ur frinds helped u..Why do u consider them A friend forever...for those whum u can say A Friend in need is a friend indeed

How have u helped ur friends...Do u think u have stood up to the prover A friend in need is a friend indeed

Anythng Special u wanna say to ur friend..Say iit todayHug

Loads of Love mixed wid Fruitful cute Friendship

Edited by ankuhujulover - 11 June 2007 at 4:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baby gal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed*~" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
aww how sweet.. ididnt evne noe der was such a great day.. well i luv y all ma friend on n off da dforum.. yall rockkkkk!

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
happy a friend in need is a friend indeed day Tongue

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Happy A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed!! Big smile

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Happy A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I've heard of friendship day but not A Friend in need is a friend indeed Day. but w.e, Happy A Friend in need is a friend indeed Day! Big smile

a_b

IF-Rockerz

a_b

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and Happy A friend in need is a friend indeed day Big smile

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap fabulous post!!
GREAT CONCEPT!!
happy day to all.. a f i n i a f i!