Special Squad

the best one please read?

alishahprincess thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

the best has to be aryan for me i like his style πŸ˜† the way he speak what do you think guys he got action na

i remember his dilogue when he said hey pistol hata " tujay kitni bar bola pistol hata" πŸ˜‰" and the other one i really like it " rule thorna mujh ko bhi atta hai"πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  and ajay has to be funny one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i always laughed when i saw ajay πŸ˜†  but know i really miss😭 aryaan i hope he will come back

but too be honest aryan dilouges really inspired me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i wish he was my husband πŸ˜† oops sory just joking πŸ˜†

leave your comments 😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarah9bella thumbnail
yea u r absolutely rite
aryan hasa the best style
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are isme sandeh ki baat hai kya....... his character was well made too....... and the chemistry he shared with other actors, Bhanu that is, was so perfect.....

About Aryan, his character is a type which you get to see often in todya's world, so it was so powerfully practical 😊
widluv2aryan thumbnail
oh yes....aryan is absolutely mindblowing.....especially when he tells raja..."rules thodna mujhe bhi aate hai!!!"...tht was sooooo cool!!!! i also loved the part hw ajay and boxer are removed from the case...and the way they bring themselves back into the case!!!!! πŸ‘
alishahprincess thumbnail
go go go aryaan

i am just wondering that shayinah she is over confident the way she act πŸ˜† oh my god i like her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
what aryan said "i like your shoes its make you tallaer then me" πŸ˜†
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: widluv2aryan

i also loved the part hw ajay and boxer are removed from the case...and the way they bring themselves back into the case!!!!! πŸ‘

i totally second that man...and Aryan's simply a class of his own...no one can match up to his conviction or style...!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
well,aryan is the best character i had ever seen!!loved bhanu's acting,he's sort of almosst a perfect man!!!so amazing ki ab main phirse adjectives bhool rahi hoon,i'll check them out and tell you!!but for now i'll say he's what an ideal guy should be!!intelligent,loving,caring,..........everything!!