Indian Idol 6

I can't believe I forgot Abhishek

fathema79 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
 Sorry guys.

Abhishek is also a very good singer and deserves his spot. He too can sing a good range of songs.

So here goes, from the guys I believe the following are good singers (in order):
Emon, Bhavin, Parleen, Abhishek, Amit and Prashant.

From the Girls, I believe the following are good singers (in order):
Deepali, Charu and Vartika.

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaphan thumbnail
singers for guyz agreed...and gurls same...i would like to ass puja to da gurls list too...i think she iz nice!
~PuNk PrInCeSs~ thumbnail
i think u shud add chang 2 da guys list..hes a gud singer n will definetely make it 2 the top5
sensation87 thumbnail
yeah, i agree all those singers are good. Vartika was good too but unfortunately she didn't show her full potential during the piano rounds.

Abhishek is definately another good singer.
He is so tensed all the time. 😆 His facial expressions while, he is tensed are absolutely priceless! 😆
~Desi Munda~ thumbnail
yea i agree buh parleen aint tht good
meenal_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
4 me i think that the following girls are the best in order...1. Charu 2. Puja, 3. Deeepali...i dunno bout Vartika

GUYZ
1. Chang/Emon...both r veryyyy gud
2. Bhavin/Parleen Edited by meenal_rox - 16 years ago
music_rules thumbnail
yeah he is....but EMON IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
PLEASE VOTE FOR EMON!
(BECAUSE I CAN'T VOTE)
anonmember thumbnail
From the top five boys, Emon and Abhishek impressed me the most (and Bhavin even though he is eliminated, for now). To be honest, I wasn't too fond of Abhishek before the piano rounds. But he really impressed in last week's piano rounds. I was expecting him to go out after his Chala jaata hu performance since he forgot his lyrics. But it didn't happen and he came back strong.

Good singer + appealing voice + performer = Indian Idol material 😃

He's a versatile singer and can sing a wide range of songs. Satrangi re, yeh dil deewana, Chala jaata hu, Ab mujhe raat din (Yes, he sang a half note lower than the original but he still sounded good and suited his voice. But he proved he could sing in the original scale too so all is good! 😛) Emon & Bhavin are two other versatile singers.

People keep talking about the so-called complete package. Well, its basically an empty package without 'singing'. 😆

Deepali, Charu and Abhishek were definitely the surprise packages of the piano rounds. 😃👏

Thank you for reading my long post!
😛 Edited by sonyaee - 16 years ago