Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tara_K

Goldie

Tara_K

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 5:11am | IP Logged
A couple of years back disney used to air amazing movies. Some were Halloween Town, Stepsister from Planet weird and many more but my fave was Zenon. Does anyone remember that movie Smile and whay were your favourite movies back thereSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any one remember Zenon" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged
oh yea I remember that movie: Zenon Zequal, Zenon: the girl 4m 21 century, & Zenon Z3. I love all those movies.

-Vanshika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vanshika-

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 10:28am | IP Logged
No i don't rememer.....

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I don't...

sweetangel93

sweetangel93

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Wow! I am so glad you brought this topic up! We should discuss about the orginal movies also... Since there are more movies out and we tend to get caught up, but thanks for bringing it up! Big smile Good job.

Yah I definately remember Zenon! I use to love those movies! Anyone remember Got to Kick it Up or Cadet Kelly?

-Sana

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetangel93

Wow! I am so glad you brought this topic up! We should discuss about the orginal movies also... Since there are more movies out and we tend to get caught up, but thanks for bringing it up! Big smile Good job.

Yah I definately remember Zenon! I use to love those movies! Anyone remember Got to Kick it Up or Cadet Kelly?

-Sana

yea I remember GOTTA KICK IT UP & CADET KALLEY. I've seen these movies.

Tara_K

Goldie

Tara_K

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Ofcourse i remember em all Gotta Kick it up and Cadet Kelly were cool and there was one The luck of the Irish god there were so many good movies back then
Clap

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged
yep.. loved all of them but were never addicting like hm2..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top