Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Yes there is law and order in India as in any other country. It happens only in India that a channel like AAj tak can show distorted version of news and still be in news channel business. unfortunatily Aaj tak beleives in creating and showing sensational news more then reality news.

Its almost like you move with cameras in bronx after dusk and conclude that US has no law and order..LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rules in India (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by mittijalebi

living in the west one always gets a negative viewpoint of india. that bribery and corruption rule india. i don't know how much this is true but have heard of several cases where one is forced to think that maybe it is true.

jalebi you are right.. corruption followed on a mass scale like in the US doesnt become so bad after all...LOL...... giving customers $100 to open a back account is a form of open corruption..LOL

i would call that bribery. LOL

-Chicha-

IF-Dazzler

-Chicha-

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

First of all Thank You

Ok I'm not basing it on just what I hear from the Aaj Tak, but also on What as a person I see. Over the year alot of things are going on their, but nobody is doing anything.

You see these people, getting beaten up by these brutal police men. It's not right. If you guys remember about the Thing that went around in Punjab, about this men making fun of punjabi relgion or the outfit. Well people took it so seriously, and there were strikes,fighthing. No one did anything. All the government did was to stop all the Dheras. No one is doing anything. People are making up their own laws.

Another story,  a women who is very poor. Her child is sick so she goes to the hospital. The doctor sees him and slaps him. He dies there.

All this shows to me, there are no rules and rules are need to be set up.

"Khanun naam ki koi cheese nahi hai"

Edited by Jersey_Chickxox - 11 June 2007 at 2:04pm

-Chicha-

IF-Dazzler

-Chicha-

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tisha_g

Ayesha

Misuse of power is prevalent in every country. You see the beating by the police in Aaj tak, I can point you several scenarios where the victim gets unfairly beaten up in the US due to racial discrimination.Aaj tak is just like the candid videos they show you here.
The independent law makers exist in every country, albeit in different forms.
Didn't you hear about the hearing of Alberto Gonzales for unfairly dismissing US attorneys.

I know, but the rules in US are very differ than the Rules in India. US doesn't start beating up people when there is a strike going on, they take everything by steps. However, In India they don't do that. They just take an action without any concerns.

I'm not against India, cuz it's my country too Smile , I'm just concern cuz the way rules are set up in India, will lead to a civil war in the next 20 years. And That I can guaranteed for sure.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

living in the west one always gets a negative viewpoint of india. that bribery and corruption rule india. i don't know how much this is true but have heard of several cases where one is forced to think that maybe it is true.

jalebi you are right.. corruption followed on a mass scale like in the US doesnt become so bad after all...LOL...... giving customers $100 to open a back account is a form of open corruption..LOL

i would call that bribery. LOL

right thats what we talk avout in indian context... and say bribery is the worst form of xorruption existing today in india...LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jersey_Chickxox

Originally posted by tisha_g

Ayesha

Misuse of power is prevalent in every country. You see the beating by the police in Aaj tak, I can point you several scenarios where the victim gets unfairly beaten up in the US due to racial discrimination.Aaj tak is just like the candid videos they show you here.
The independent law makers exist in every country, albeit in different forms.
Didn't you hear about the hearing of Alberto Gonzales for unfairly dismissing US attorneys.

I know, but the rules in US are very differ than the Rules in India. US doesn't start beating up people when there is a strike going on, they take everything by steps. However, In India they don't do that. They just take an action without any concerns.

I'm not against India, cuz it's my country too Smile , I'm just concern cuz the way rules are set up in India, will lead to a civil war in the next 20 years. And That I can guaranteed for sure.

US has every poosible evil  u have back home in india.... everything.. the difference is if anything goes wrong they have the ability to take corrective action.... in the quickest possible way...Smile.. rapid corrective action is the key phrase..Smile

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Hey!Smile..I'm new here too..welcome to DM forum.Smile Yeah you've got a good point. I sometimes feel that way too when i see all that on Aaj Tak. Though honestly, I think Aaj Tak exaggerates a bit too much. I know how ur comaparing US and India but these are 2 entirely different countries. India, u see people on the streets begging whereas in Canada and America there's not that many to be seen. I do wonder sometimes too, why they're beating up victims for no reason but i think that happens here and in the US too. It's just that we're not shown it unlike how the Aaj Tak people do.Tongue

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by s.priya

Do not form any opinion of INDIA based on what you see in Aaj Tak and NDTV Ouch They have vowed to present India in its most grimiest best... (often depicting just a shade of ONE side of the picture.)

I guess between Aaj Tak , Kekta Tv serials and K Johar movies, India can be really distorted version of reality in India...!!!!

LOLLOLLOL... and you forgot our pessimisstic total desis abroad...LOL

Right on Qwertoo... How could I forget that..!!!

Hmmm . was too busy following Paris Hilton's  in, out and back in the jail drama..!!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top