Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys, My first topic here, Hope it works 😆

Well, Rules in India

From what I'm watchin right now and what's happening in India, Punjab

I think there is no rules in India. You see these police men beating up men and women. Striping them. I'm not really into this, but the past 3 days I have been watching Aaj Tak and What I see it tottaly wrong.

So what do you guys think?

Are there any rules in India? Does the name "Law" even exist there?

If you guys watched the news I'm realting this to the thing that is going on in India, Punjab:

Short Version:

Originally posted by Jersey_Chickxox

Hey guys, My first topic here, Hope it works 😆

Well, Rules in India

From what I'm watchin right now and what's happening in India, Punjab

I think there is no rules in India. You see these police men beating up men and women. Striping them. I'm not really into this, but the past 3 days I have been watching Aaj Tak and What I see it tottaly wrong.

So what do you guys think?

Are there any rules in India? Does the name "Law" even exist there?

If you guys watched the news I'm realting this to the thing that is going on in India, Punjab:

Short Version:

First of all welcome to DM!

Secondly Ajj Tak is over melodramic view of facts, but your point is valid.

To your question - Are there any rules in India? Does the name "Law" even exist there?

Yes there are rules. Yes law exists. However Is it getting followed or enforced???? is a good question. IMHO - If rules are there and laws are there its upto each individual to make sure they fight for it, but its hard based on whole set up of our democratic country.

Do not form any opinion of INDIA based on what you see in Aaj Tak and NDTV They have vowed to present India in its most grimiest best... (often depicting just a shade of ONE side of the picture.)

Originally posted by s.priya

Do not form any opinion of INDIA based on what you see in Aaj Tak and NDTV They have vowed to present India in its most grimiest best... (often depicting just a shade of ONE side of the picture.)

I guess between Aaj Tak , Kekta Tv serials and K Johar movies, India can be really distorted version of reality in India...!!!!

Yes there is law and order in India as in any other country. It happens only in India that a channel like AAj tak can show distorted version of news and still be in news channel business. unfortunatily Aaj tak beleives in creating and showing sensational news more then reality news.
living in the west one always gets a negative viewpoint of india. that bribery and corruption rule india. i don't know how much this is true but have heard of several cases where one is forced to think that maybe it is true.
Originally posted by lighthouse

I guess between Aaj Tak , Kekta Tv serials and K Johar movies, India can be really distorted version of reality in India...!!!!

😆😆😆... and you forgot our pessimisstic total desis abroad...😆

Originally posted by mittijalebi

living in the west one always gets a negative viewpoint of india. that bribery and corruption rule india. i don't know how much this is true but have heard of several cases where one is forced to think that maybe it is true.

jalebi you are right.. corruption followed on a mass scale like in the US doesnt become so bad after all...😆...... giving customers $100 to open a back account is a form of open corruption..😆

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Yes there is law and order in India as in any other country. It happens only in India that a channel like AAj tak can show distorted version of news and still be in news channel business. unfortunatily Aaj tak beleives in creating and showing sensational news more then reality news.

Its almost like you move with cameras in bronx after dusk and conclude that US has no law and order..😆😆

Originally posted by qwertyesque

jalebi you are right.. corruption followed on a mass scale like in the US doesnt become so bad after all...😆...... giving customers $100 to open a back account is a form of open corruption..😆

i would call that bribery. 😆