Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Shamit's Saiyan

if he comes any earlier Ill just consider fate doesnt want us to talk. lol.

ahhha it sounded like flirting...that girl has a pic. of lindsay lohan though....lol. so i dont think he would actually flirt lol. maybe its coz they both live near each other...

tehehehe

lol yhh..he is a good boy he not gona flirt publicly..πŸ˜†...lol fate awww i really want to rreplyyy Goshhh we been spamming his orkut big timeeeeπŸ˜ƒ

lol ur mad bout that emoticon hahahaha

Edited by **Fazila_Sui** - 16 years ago
Jia thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
I warned you all in the last FC. But a reminder again, please make sure you follow these or we will be forced to warn individually.

1. NO CHATTING in this FC, please! All personal discussions should be through PM/IM/email not in this FC. NO CHATTING about how fast your fc is running either. Keep all discussions about Suhit here ONLY!!!

2. DO NOT quote continuously. If you see the last few pages you guyz are quoting 6-7 posts when you can just quote one line.

3. NO profanity on the forum board. I edited about 10 posts in the last FC that had words like "Sh*t" and "f**king" and others. We DO NOT allow profanity on IF and if this is repeated, warning level will be raised w/o prior warning.

We hope you all follow the above rules. Please read the section rules if you are not sure about anything else.

Thanks,
CFC Dev Team

Jia thumbnail
Originally posted by: **Fazila_Sui**

lol yhh..he is a good boy he not gona flirt publicly..πŸ˜†...lol fate awww i really want to rreplyyy Goshhh we been spamming his orkut big timeeeeπŸ˜ƒ

lol ur mad bout that emoticon hahahaha

Can you explain, how this discussion is related to Suhit? Please take our warnings seriously or we will be forced to take further action that you may not be pleased with.

Thanks,
CFC Dev Team

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazi_luv

CONGO BONGO YAAR!BTW Iqraa copy the title of the other FC! 😳 WOOOT WOOT...Go SUii BABii πŸ˜ƒ

yeah k😳

Malster90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well ermm I guess we were talking about Suhit flirting but not him on Indian Idol...
Sorry.
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Can you explain, how this discussion is related to Suhit? Please take our warnings seriously or we will be forced to take further action that you may not be pleased with.

Thanks,
CFC Dev Team

I think its actually realeted 2 Suhit, coz I think there talking bout how Suhit was talking to tht gurl...but srry

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 16 years ago
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
And ahem ahem ^^ who was tht lucky gurl?
Jia thumbnail
Oh ok, then my bad. 😳 i don't know about all this. Anyways, please follow all rules in the mods note that i put above.

thanks. :D
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Guys here'z another lovely siggy by Chadni 😳
Shakstar thumbnail

i apologize on every1's behalf. we will all follow the FC rules.😊

sorry...

Shaks