Other Shows

kesar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hetal

IF-Veteran Member

hetal

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Hi!! everybody, i watch kesar and i love the show. last time i watched kesar when Binita kidnapped herself and everybody blaming Rudra for that and kesar was following the dadaji, when he was giving away the monney in some strange store , while talking on phone. please guys, update the show. its really hard to get VHS for this show here in US. i love Abhi in the show most so im not going to quit watching.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kesar" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top