Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

SUMEET SACHDEV WILL PLAY SWAYAM

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
SUMEET SACHDEV WILL PLAY SWAYAM

BY VICKEY LALWANI

Sumeet Sachdev (Gomzi of Kyunki...) has been selected to play Swayam in Ekta Kapoor's Kahiin To Hoga.

Swayam will play Akshat's (Chaitanya) elder brother Swayam, another son from the Deepak Parasher-Anju Mahendroo relationship.

If all had gone well, the pony tailed Sachin Tyagi, who is currently playing Jay in Star One's Family Business, would have been fitted in.

Balaji Telefilms has been talking to him about the role for the last few days. Tyagi had loved the role. But he quoted an an astronomical price price to play Swayam. Sources also say that the figure was higher than the fees currently commanded by Rajeev Khandelwal! Says an insider, "Sachin was not even budging. That put us off."

Sumeet will have quite a few scenes with Aamna Sharrif, as the character has romantic feelings towards her.

When contacted, Sumeet confirmed that he had been chosen, "I read the graph of Swayam and found it quite exciting. I know Aamna quite well as I have met her on a few occasions. I begin shooting sometime this week," he concluded.

No prizes for guessing that Sumeet must have demanded (or been given?) much lesser than what Sachin was arguing for. After all, Sumeet has been a part of Balaji family since pretty long!

Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I already posted this article.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top