Harry Potter

DOTW: Should Hogwarts remain open/closed? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snape

Originally posted by friskysam

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

i think its better for hogwarts to be closed
and as far as education is concerned,i am sure the parents can teach their kids for the time-being till the war is officially over.
but den wat abt dose hu r muggle-born?

i think its safe for them to stay where they are cuz presently voldy is after Harry,i dont think he'll care abt the muggles

oh i disagree,  if voldemort wont do anything abt muggles then dogs wont chase cats :p

1. voldemort placed lucius malfoy as in the leading spot of muggle torture.
2. voldemort attacked/ordered the attack of a bridge , a muggle town .

in HBP, we have seen voldemort growing up with a distinct hatred towards muggles and pure blood supremacy . one of the main points of his campaign is to prevent the muggle borns from magical educations so that magical knowledge is only limited among pure blood society. so at some point, his followers would directly attack muggleborn wizards and their families. and also since voldemort's ultimate goal is to take over everything, he might go for the prime minister. why else do u think the ministry has placed an auror for his protection

i do know abt it but dont u think tht his ultimate goal presently is to kill Harry,he despises this kid n iIMO he will gather all his strengh to kill him,after tht he'll sure be after the muggles.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Should Hogwarts remain open/closed? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snape

Snape

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged

and as far as education is concerned,i am sure the parents can teach their kids for the time-being till the war is officially over.

i think its safe for them to stay where they are cuz presently voldy is after Harry,i dont think he'll care abt the muggles

oh i disagree,  if voldemort wont do anything abt muggles then dogs wont chase cats :p

in HBP, we have seen voldemort growing up with a distinct hatred towards muggles and pure blood supremacy . one of the main points of his campaign is to prevent the muggle borns from magical educations so that magical knowledge is only limited among pure blood society. so at some point, his followers would directly attack muggleborn wizards and their families. and also since voldemort's ultimate goal is to take over everything, he might go for the prime minister. why else do u think the ministry has placed an auror for his protection

i do know abt it but dont u think tht his ultimate goal presently is to kill Harry,he despises this kid n iIMO he will gather all his strengh to kill him,after tht he'll sure be after the muggles.

that doesnt mean he'll ignore his other goals

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 8:28am | IP Logged

His top priority is HARRY......i am sure those things are later on his agenda

Being defeated 2 times at the hand of a young boy has certainly shaken his ego n he will gather all his strength to defeat(or kill *sniff) Harry

Edited by friskysam - 11 June 2007 at 8:29am

Snape

Snape

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Being defeated 2 times at the hand of a young boy has certainly shaken his ego n he will gather all his strength to defeat(or kill *sniff) Harry

but still, no one who as watchful and cunning like voldemort cant concentrate on only one thing

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged

but still, no one who as watchful and cunning like voldemort cant concentrate on only one thing

i think the answer is in book 7Big smile

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hmm... really good discussion topic Harshu!! Tongue

Honestly, I think Hogwarts should remain open. And I also think that Harry IS going to go back to Hogwarts, despite what he said in HBP... why? Because, first of all, in every single book, everything has happened at Hogwarts. Harry knows so much abt who he is, abt what he has to do, all because of Hogwarts. Everything that leads to the end of whatever happens is because of what happens at Hogwarts... if it's closed, where will they go? I know Harry said he wants to visit his parents and some other places, and of course where the Horcruxes are, but I seriously think he won't be able to do this without going to Hogwarts..

More on this later.... Smile

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 2:12am | IP Logged

voldy wil tyr 2 kil harry n go on wid killin muggle borns along-side.....n dis time he wont leave d pure bloods either hu r not in his side.....such as the weaslyess......

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammmu

Hmm... really good discussion topic Harshu!! Tongue

Honestly, I think Hogwarts should remain open. And I also think that Harry IS going to go back to Hogwarts, despite what he said in HBP... why? Because, first of all, in every single book, everything has happened at Hogwarts. Harry knows so much abt who he is, abt what he has to do, all because of Hogwarts. Everything that leads to the end of whatever happens is because of what happens at Hogwarts... if it's closed, where will they go? I know Harry said he wants to visit his parents and some other places, and of course where the Horcruxes are, but I seriously think he won't be able to do this without going to Hogwarts..

More on this later.... Smile
he wont cum bak as a student at hogwarts....he wil try n track d horucruxes n  thnk he wil thnk d 6th horucrux is in hogearts n den he wil cum bak 2 track d horucrux but not as a student

Post Reply New Post

Go to top