Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Don*ki*Rani~

Wow... that picture really goes with the article πŸ˜† .
Anyway's all I can say is
Good luck πŸ˜‰

Lolz...but ha AB standing too tall for four feet SRKπŸ˜†

friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

Uff these Bachchans bhi na, from all the reason stated its clear that the rivarly started from their side as they were jealous that SRK got KBC but what else was the show meant to do, AB was too sick to continue. Besides, SRK's KBC appealed to a younger generation. Ever since Ash-Abhi affair, the industry has been splitting into those who are for and against the alliance. Sure as far as brand power goes the Bachchans will make bucks but i've lost respect for the Bachchans as they showed their true colours, they really only care about money and fame not friendships. Abhi has become a divo.

i agree 100%

Uff these Bachchans bhi na, from all the reason stated its clear that the rivarly started from their side as they were jealous that SRK got KBC but what else was the show meant to do, AB was too sick to continue. Besides, SRK's KBC appealed to a younger generation. Ever since Ash-Abhi affair, the industry has been splitting into those who are for and against the alliance. Sure as far as brand power goes the Bachchans will make bucks but i've lost respect for the Bachchans as they showed their true colours, they really only care about money and fame not friendships. Abhi has become a divo.

TOTALLY AGREE............

Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I completely agree w/ u