Over-Dramatic! - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by desaisonam07

agree with above..like i think parleen sings really well..lekin udit is stuck on his personality..n ppl are like..uski smile..uska looks..uska hath hilane ka style..arre mere bhai..uska SINGING! to bolo koi..lolz...i agree.. good looks do overshadow one's talent!..n telling ppl "main acchi nahi dikhti" is not gonna help u...

edited...correction...ONE'S talent...not once talent..hehe..oopsie doopsie😛

Originally posted by Modesty

Plz do not compare Antara with Smita. Antara is such a charmer. Smita on the other hand has no stage presence, she's not an outstanding singer either. She lacks that wow element which most of the other contestants in II3 possess in some form or the other. Above all she insulted public by saying that it votes only for the looks. Disgusting.

she has that depressed look on her face .just watch her when the judges comment about her singing and the way she makes her face.over that she is an ordinary singer and i feel richa has better voice quality than hers.smitha is definitly not an indian idol material.

Originally posted by Modesty

Plz do not compare Antara with Smita. Antara is such a charmer. Smita on the other hand has no stage presence, she's not an outstanding singer either. She lacks that wow element which most of the other contestants in II3 possess in some form or the other. Above all she insulted public by saying that it votes only for the looks. Disgusting.

hey i just said i wasnt comparing antara wid smitha..i was just sayin smth abt the emotional thing....😕😆

Originally posted by xoxramxox

i would pay to watch EMON and SUHIT ... tht's it.. i am not saying the others are bad... Chang and Prashant are good... but personally my two are Emon and Suhit... <3

i am just like u too....i wld pay to watch emon and suhit...and dnt care abt others...