Disney World

Hannah Montana Discussion

sweetangel93 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey!

If any character from another show on disney was to star in Hannah Montana, who would it be and what role would they play?

Please comment.

-SanaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sweetangel93 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetangel93 thumbnail
I would want Ashley Tisdale to be in Hannah Montana..
She could be Lily's cousin πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† who is a celebrity but is hidding her identity just like Miley.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Use your imagination everyone!

-Sana
SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wud want ashley tisdale or vanessa hudgens 2 be in hannah montana as one of miley's friend from tennesee. 😊
*Pinky Rulez* thumbnail
yeah i agree wid ashley coz she might cum in and be celeb and she is hiding her identy! πŸ˜†

well it cud be that Kyle Massey (cory) or Jason dolley (newt) is a step of miley and she doesn't no! πŸ˜‰

or that Miaria Walsh (meena) cumes and is 1 of her worst enemy's! but i coubt it coz she is really sweet!
😳

Love AtifaπŸ€—
~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
i would want vanessa to be in hannah montana and she would play a student that comes for new york city and that she is fan of hannah montana and she is miley's friend
sweetangel93 thumbnail
thanks for your comments guys!
all of ya'lls ideas rock πŸ˜ƒ
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I would want both Ashley & Vanessa in HM. That'll be so cool. Both of them could play cousins or BFF.
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would want Ashley Tisdale or Vanessa Hudgens to be in Hannah Montana as one of Miley's friend .😊