Page 2 Page 4

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
 this thread is for discussions on iswak 1 and its sequel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweethoney06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ISWAK...DISCUSSION" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel_10

IF-Dazzler

angel_10

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
thanks puja...my internet isnt working orelse id b first in line to watch isawak Ouch

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i guess i will start since the thread looks so lonely, this show came highly recommended however i downloaded and deleted the first episode many times beacuse the first scene seemed to be inspired by dby(the whole love letter deal). however instead of cute rainie, we had a silly looking obsessed ariel and instead of hot mike , we had a nerdy looking snob joe chang. however in order to ward off a spat of boredom, i decided to watch the first episode completely....i have not regreted it since. since the show got better and better and the joe chang , well he grew on me. i think i have never been so obsessed with a star in my entire life except for a certain fortnight i spent obsessing about samir soni during purab days in jjkn.i have checked out every single videoclip on youtube , every single mv featuring him and most of his shows. his real life personality is so different from this role that i have ended up admiring him even more.
     anyways back to the show...the show has a delicate and real life quality about it. i can see how a relationship like that could grow in real life. i am purposely trying to avoid mentioning scenes from the show until rest of you start watching it. however everytime zhi shu creeps closer to to xiang qin, i hyperventilate with her and my heart goes pitter-patter too. the only part i did not like was in last episode but will get to that later.
incidentally i am not much for a sequel normally, when i heard about it, i was disappointed and worried that it will spoil the impact of original . but now that i have read the manga, i can honestly tell you it only gets better and i cannot wait to watch it. anyways enuf of my rambling , will post more once you guys see it.

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 4:41am | IP Logged
YUP.Im up for ISWAK disscusiion.Love this drama it was one of my frist asian drama along wiv DBY.And its real close to my heart!(sounding too cliche) Big smile

I loved ISWAK for its pure simplicity of the characters and the plot.Have to admit it did knda drag in btw buh it def. picked up later and was much better! Ariel and Joe- cudnt have picked a better cast then them two.Their on-screen chem is juss marvellous! all sooo sweet/inocent! Joe the 'snobish' talented cool-guy and Ariel the 'geeky' completly opp of Joe.Was just a mix-match made in heaven LOL
Its knda long from average serial too, buh def a MUST watch!! You'll wont regret it! Relle trying hard not to mention any main scenes, as it will ruin the show fo those whu havnt watched it.Buh u have to watch it for the cute romantic moment btw Joe/Ariel, the stupid-ness of Ariel the arrogance of Joee etc etc.. LOL LOL

And naw, i just cant wait for Sept for the sequel to be outt! Saw some feww pictures and it looks greatt! Wohoo..excitedd! Tongue
Plus i love the OST of this drama.you cant stop ur self from humming to the tunes.'Say that you love me..say that you care..' i was obessed to a point wiv this song, annoying all my friends! LOL LOL

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
here some photos from the sequel (credit :www.wretch.com, asianfanatics.com)

the guy in long hair will play zhi shu's love rival (he is in love with xiang qin)

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Isnt that Ahrang from DBY ?!

Awww Joe luks cute wiv his short hairr.And it lookslike Ariel's wardrobe has been upgraded no more babyish clothess! Big smile

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
yep , he is ahrang from dby (figaro zheng) ,according to the storyline he is supposed to be a male nurse and classmate of xq .he falls for xq who does not realise it and is very friendly to him, however observant zhi shu catches it fast and gets jealous, thus becoming even more mean and cold to xq. xq interprets it as zhi shu's disinterest in her and gets mad at him ....that leads to a major misunderstanding between the couple .
   somehow joe's new hair will take getting used to , though he looks more healthy and mature with this haircut and yes it seems ariel's honeymoon wardrobe is more mature .

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
He knda looks wied in the side view snap Confused

OIC! Sounds quite good, cant wait!Arghh! buh i dunt like the fact that he creates the distance btw himself and XQ cuz of jelaousy.Im sure ahrang will be the ONE creating the misunderstanding btw them two and XQ is juss so naiive to understand! Finally we see a GUY interested in XQ and ZS getting jealous.And not the other way round! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top