India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Fake: Kshitij isn't Ajay Malia's son

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

I seriously think that Kshitij is not Ajay Malia's son (Abhay's mama) okay I know Ajay has a good point since he obviously raped Kshitij's mother Saakshi, but it necessarily doesn't mean that is his son he could be ???? if he is that's just gross and nasty because of the whole Kumud and baby thing making Kshitij Kumud's uncle chacha which is so nasty and Ekta Kapoor to stoop so low.

or

Ajay is doing this for the money and the millions because Kshitij is Aryamaan's son and since Aryamaan and Abhay have a joint company with both of their names and properties Ajay is going after that cause Kshitij is gonna inherit the company and own it later on because he's the only Son next to Nakul and he's older.

or

they could just do a plain old DNA test which will tell whose son he is Aryamaan's or Ajay's

or

this is a plan of Nakul, Ajay, Mahi, Esha, Tashu and I guess the evil people to kill Kshitij or bring back Ajay and trap everyone into thinking that Kshitij is Ajay's son and I bet everyone is gonna believe this since Kshitij is the first child and Saaksshi was raped and of course we can't forget Nakul after they do the DNA test and the reports come out Nakul is probably gonna change them like he did with the fake cancer reports with his brother cause we all know Nakul is a gunda and a fag and he could do this for property and money.

so a lot of people that care about Kshitij are gonna get grossed out by the fake truth watch this happen!!!! but we all know Kshitij isn't Ajay's son cause we know that Ekta can't stoop that low well she could but not that much.... and because OF MY GOOD LAWYER TYPE SKILLS.....

but yeah I bet Ekta is gonna produce it like this:

Abhay will probably blab something out which will make Ajay come out of his hiding holl or something like that, then he's gonna tell everyone oh that kshitij is my son everyone is gonna be surprised at this fake fact and Kshitij is probably gonna have a heart attack especially Kumud (just kidding) and everyone is gonna try finding out if this is true or not especially Kusum like always yeah and their gonna find out what's the truthe probably in 7 months or so... everyone knows how Ekta is.......... and then Ajay's gonna get kicked out again because of lying and then Kshitij and Kumud and everyone else is gonna be happy again.....

Hope everyone now get's what I'm saying that Kshitij isn't Ajay's son and he never was and never will be ....... actually he will but only for a little time because they have to find out about the fake reports and all that and then he'll never be Ajay's son cause he never was.....

Kshitij and Kumud will have a happily married life!!!!!!!!!

Make comments and reply back!!!!!!!

patel2004 Groupbie
patel2004
patel2004

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
i am so Angry Angry Angryif this happens and nakul deserves a  Ouch!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top