TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Shah Rukh-Bhansali clash...

Sanjay Leela Bhansali delivered one of his biggest hits with Shahrukh Khan in 'Devdas'. Both the director and actor are also known to share an easy camaraderie with each other. However, soon the two good friends will have their films pit against each other as both have plans to release their films during the Diwali festival.

Bhansali's 'Saawariya' and SRK's 'Om Shanti Om' will be releasing during the same time, thereby reducing their audience viwership as audiences will be divided about which film to watch as both are big banners with big names.

The SRK team along with director Farah Khan has delivered a hit last time round, so this time too people will have high expectations and with SRK and newcomer Deepika starring in the film it will no doubt have high demand.

Meanwhile, Bhansali too has been delivering constant hits with his films like 'Devdas', 'Black' etc, so there is anticipation from him to deliver a hit this time too.

Also people will be curious to watch newcomer Ranbir Kapoor, son of veteran star Rishi and Neetu Kapoor, and co-star Sonam Kapoor, daughter of Anil Kapoor.

'Saawariya' will also have guest appearances by Bhansali's muses Salman and Rani in the film. So the question is which film will win the challenge of emerging with a larger viwership?

So will Bhansali's 'Saawariya' win or will SRK's 'Om Shanti Om' win? Only time will tell.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=15266

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
I am waiting for Saawariya..SLB is one of the best directors we have today 👏 👏 👏 ...Farah Khan-No comments 😆
nightangel thumbnail
hope dhy clear out soon.. 😕
Prenz~13 thumbnail
😕 😕 cant dey both be a hit? 😛 m waiting 4 both d films!!! 😃
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i agree... hope they do 😕
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx, ooh that is a toughie, both are quite appealing but i'd rather watch OSO as it has the established actors.
im sure wen time approaches, dates will b adjusted ! dat alwyz happens
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
N i would rather watch Saawariya coz it has an expert director. Direction is the core of all. n the other film I cant sit thru hamming any more 😆
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it would be exicting to watch both of them,s movies. 😳
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
SLB is just overhyped director. i would watch OSO any day. anil kapoor's daughter looks older than rishi's son 😆