need help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

folks,

i need help with writing up of a weekly new thread.

THE BUZZ...this will include a roundup of most awaited azn shows along with photos/sources and a short update on the popular subbed/unsubbed running ones.i am hoping that the writer can introduce a bit of personality and wit along with some personal comments in the thread.

if any one is interested please let me know.

puja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Hmm I can help with it.. but I'm afraid of committing because I might not be able to do it some weeks Confused

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

goo tiki...shes a good writer lol....i can help her out some weeks if  its not a problem...mayb we can split sections up or something...just an idea =)

music89

Groupbie

music89

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i'll do it too... we can split up by weeks or country wise(korean, japanese etc) i guess..im excited to do it, let me noe how i can help...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top