Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

hey every1 i just wanna tell u dat there iz gonna be a free Hannah Montana/Miley concert in Bryant Park, New York on June 22, 2007. Bryant Park is in Manhattan.  If u can't go to the concert then it will be on Good Morning America LIVE. the concert will start at around 8 or 9P.M. i will record it on TV if i don't go, but i dont know how to put it on YouTube.  And  it will be on Good Morning America live at the same time and day as the concert. i just found out that my end of the year 8th grade trip will be there but i cant go there with my school now  becuz it is too late to hand in a permission trip now.CryCryCry. i wont go to school dat day and i will probably  ask my dad to drop me of at Bryant Park and to pick me up after the concert is over becuz my dad works in Manhattan near Bryant Park.

i am so happy and excited becuz i live in New York and i might go to the free Hannah Montana/Miley concert. If i go i will film it on video camera. If i go i hope i get to meet Miley Cyrus.Big smile

if i don't get to go and if any member in IF goes to the concert then can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me all about it by sending a pm to me, i will really appreciate it and i will give that person some Miley/Hannah siggyz.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by miley_fan#1 - 12 June 2007 at 11:45am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FREE HANNAH MONTANA/MILEY CONCERT IN NY" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Pinky Rulez*

IF-Dazzler

*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
ohh!! luck ppl u live in NY! u get 2 see it 4 free! i hope u go subeen coz u da craziest fan of her!! Embarrassed

Love AtifaTongue

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWW I probably can't go since I'm busy GOD I can't believe she's coming here

*~Kaynaat~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
i know u r3ally wanna go,y dont u ask dad,u say u will but u n3v3r do.but i kinda doubt that dad will tak3 us,w3 hav3 skool dat day and dad is working dat day till 7pm like alwayz.so umm u can g3t the pics of it from someon3 who's goin or u can g3t the pics from a miley cyrus fansit3.if u wanna go then k33p praying dat dad will tak3 us. Smile i know u r3ally wanna go.

lordkrishna

IF-Dazzler

lordkrishna

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
omg i wish i lived in NY luky for people who live in NY
if possible can someone post it on IF plazzzzzzzzzzzz

*KAREENA*

*KAREENA*

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
yaaaaay! I am so going.

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged
t4s but can't go.

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZASHLEY

yaaaaay! I am so going.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. when u go can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz record it on camera and somehow put the video on IF or You Tube.Cry I will give u Miley/Hannah siggyz if u do. and plzzzzzzzzzz tell me all about it, PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top