Advice Corner

please help me THIS PROBLEM IS KILLING ME

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anuandhoney

anuandhoney

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

you know what? person i am tlkaing about here. I AM REALLY SAD ABOUT THIS AND ALOT OF PRESSURE ON MY BRAIN. WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER ALOT BUT I ASKED MY BOYFRIEND TO MEET ME AND HE SAID HE WILL MEET BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW OUR LAST MEETING WAS JAN 15TH 2007 AFTER THAT HE SELDOM TALKED TO ME ON THE PHONE . NOW WHENEVER I ALWAYS TRY CALL HIM HE IGNORES IT AND HE DOESN'T EVEN CALL ME. I THOUGHT HE IS GONNA CALL ME BUT HE NEVER CALLED ME. I TRUST HIM ALOT, LIKE HIM, AND LOVE HIM ALOT BUT STILL I DON'T WHAT HE NEEDS? SO CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Viewbie's Note: Please avoid typing in CAPS as it is considered as shouting on the web.

Edited by umrao_jaan - 09 June 2007 at 11:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "please help me THIS PROBLEM IS KILLING ME" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
first of all just relax and try to talk to his friends or
tell u friend to see if he is at home or gone somewhere. i know it really hurts when a person is ignoring u. if the guy is ignoring u then try to meet the guy and ask him
why is he ignoring u. also tell ur friend thatshe also that guy,s friend that if he wants to break up with you then talk to u or say something.that,s not fair and if he doesn,t talk to u then how u are going to know what,s the problem. i hope that helps. Embarrassed

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:09am | IP Logged
hi,

if he is ignorin u and is not answering ur calls nor does he want to meet up with u then i suggest u tell his friends to meet you for once and ask him what the problem has been all these months.

sometimes its better to just let go of that person u love if they do this because there is ALWAYS some1 much better waiting for u round da corner

good luck, i hope everything goes well with u soon Thumbs Up
Shaks

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Forget him, dear. Chat with nicer people on IF.

anuandhoney

anuandhoney

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
hello i think its not easy to forget him. actually he was in some kind of trouble that's why he had to do all those things but i took it wrong. thank you for helping all of you. i knew that he cannot go away from but i didn't understand his problems. he is really nice but he had blood pressure that's why sometimes that happens between both of us he never gets angry with me its me who never underdstands him?
Hosanna again its not easy forget someone who you love more than everything else in the world.
thank you all of you for helping me

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 22 June 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged
if i was you forget him and move on, i think he wants to move on but doesnt have it in him to tell you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top