Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum Update 13th December by MISBAH (Page 2)

keshni Newbie
keshni
keshni

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks Misbah.

I don't understand how you can sit through these agonising episodes.

Frankly, I am starting to hate ekta kapoor - she is sooo freaking dumb. How many "comedy of errors" can one serial stand? I mean when kumud comes, garv goes, when kshitij tries to do something he gets injured, diagnosed with cancer or he is too slow. Kshitij was too late to stop garv and kumud's wedding, now he will be too late to stop kali and garv's wedding, then he will be too late to stop kali and garv's divorce - such nonesense - this story has no morals. Kkusum says she is trying to be on the path of truth but she is actually supporting Kali in this marriage and Kali is the epitome of deceit and lies, in fact in this show, Ekta shows everyone that people who are deceitful, malicious and cunning get to be happy and people who are truthful and righteous are too dumb and unworldly to lead happy lives.  Eek, ekta is not very encouraging is she!! I am never watching this stupid disgrace of a show again out of sheer protest at Ekta's dumb plots!!

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
i hope kshitij gets there
niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

i agree ekta is so dumb.....

kusum was a show about a girl a woman who fight for truth...but now a days what ever had happen to kusum so many times she got married and now so many times kumud going to get married ..this is rediculus......i mean it should be teaching us how to live your life as a culturer but i dont think i wanna learn anything from this show.....like is a joke for them specialy geting married and breaking it ....how imposible they are.....

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Thanks Misbah for the update.

Did anyone see the new trailer for Kkusum last night?  It was Garv and Kumud standing on either side of a wall , unfortunately I only heard the last bit, she said "Kabhi Haa" and he said "Kabhi Naa".  Wonder if they are talking abt getting back together?

I personally hope that she doesn't get back with Garv, even if Kali is  exposed, Kumud should think how much Kshitij did to make her happy and choose him instead of idiotic Garv.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Misbah for a lovely detailed update. Truly, i don't bother to see the serial anymore, just read your updates. Your scene by scene description is like cricket commentry (better since you give us the details of expressions as well)
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 1:02am | IP Logged

I AGREE ALL OF YOU HOW KIND OF THIS EKTA? EVERYTHING THAT NOT POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD SHE MAKE IT POSSIBLE. HOW COME KSHITJI DINT FIND ANYONE FROM KAPOOR FAMILY ONLINE? EVEN THOURGH THERE WAS A VOICE COUSE OF WEDDING HOW CAME HE STILL CALL IN THE HOUSE. WHAT ABOUT ABHAY? ARYAMAN CALL? SMS ON CELLPHONE ? OH DUMB THIS SERIAL MAKE ME PAIN.

I AGREE FOR ARUDHATI ClapTHAT THEY DIN'T TELL THEM ABOUT KSHITJI CALL TO STOP THE WEDDING. BECAUSE I DONT WANT AND I DONT LIKE KUMUD TO GET BACK WITH GARV LET THAT IDIOT GAL AND CRY GUY GET MARRY. LET GARV BROKE HIS HURT LETER AS HE DONE WITH KUMUD. HE TAKE AWAY KUMUD HAPPINESS SO LET THE \M GET MARRY AND AFTER THAT THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT GARV WILL HAVE PAIN. THEN I WISH ALL PEOPLE TO BE AGAINST WITH HIM. HE DESTROY KUMUD LIFE. I HATE HIM

GARV IS A CHEATER, HE IS A MONKEY CHEATER CHEATER CHEAAATERRRRRRRRAngryAngryAngry

Angry

Go to top