Harry Potter

Heir of Hufflepuff (Spoiler Warning)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blughost91

Goldie

blughost91

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I don't know if someone already posted this but I was thinking if Zacharias Smith is related to Hepizbah(is that spelled right?) Smith...That would make him the heir of Hufflepuff. I don't know, but I was wondering about that. It could be like one of those Mark (or was it Mike?) Evans things...remember? When the fifth book came out there was a mention of a boy named Mark (or Mike) Evans getting beat up by Dudley, after that people thought that the boy was related to Lily and Petunia....since their maiden names were Evans and all. JKR cleared that up and said that Evans was just a common name she happened to use. I don't think that this relationship will have that much of an importance in the seventh book but I just wanted to know if anybody would agree.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heir of Hufflepuff (Spoiler Warning)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Ish~*

Groupbie

*~Ish~*

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

i thought of that too..but i didn't see/hear anyone talking abt it...it's a small detail, btw...i was wondering if would really matter if he was the heir..i mean the goblet was stolen either way..rite? unless there's something left for us to kno

meha

meha

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
yes u r rite ish...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top