Page 1 of 56

Page 1
Page   of 56
Page 2 Page 56

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 2:08am | IP Logged

I'll be putting up d first part of d fic 2mrw...Bt b4 i start lemme clear something...Its genre is not romance... tho d fic is gonna hve its share of romance...B4 u start reading clear all d prejudices u hve for any certain pairing or chars(RN fans & Alekhians specially). Let d story go in its own flow because I m not leaving any loose end where I can create d scope for d kinda romance or chemistry readers might want.I think it might leave a few hearts broken bt dis time I want to write on my impulse completely without thinking dat I might loose a few readers or disappoint them(Tho i wud hate dat thing to happen).Plz dont hve sky hi expectations frm me... I mite not b able to live upto it. I m just trying to move away frm d usual stuff. I really really hope u guys like it.Anyways jo bhi hai..Its coming up 2mrw...
Luv,
Sanya..

Edited by sanyamalhotra - 01 July 2007 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{LRL}.....Doomed...End Pg-54 {See Pg-55}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayeshacassim

ayeshacassim

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 2:20am | IP Logged
WOW! I canwait! Im sure it will be fantastic!

yoginisahakari

Goldie

yoginisahakari

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 3:05am | IP Logged
well waiting for the same

pl update soon

mahek-e-gulab

Goldie

mahek-e-gulab

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 3:38am | IP Logged
wow too cool sanya!!!! Clap
maine abhi tujhe scrap kiya new ff ke bare me n to my surprise yahan to posters bhi shap gaye hai Wink aur rahi baat readers ki to writer sahiba likhna to shuru kijiye line khud ba khud lag jayegiWinkWinkWink

guddoo's Doomed w8ing eagerly for it Smile

Edited by mahek-e-gulab - 06 June 2007 at 9:12am

*Rajeevian*

IF-Dazzler

*Rajeevian*

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
ye we also want something new yaar,not usual romance,n i know u will create a new sensation with this new ff.n the preview is superb.all the best yaar.n waiting for ur update........

poetess13

Groupbie

poetess13

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Totally waiting 4 it!

KSG_qubool_hai

KSG_qubool_hai

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:14am | IP Logged
awesome sanya... luuuuuuuuuuuuv the poster..!!! n i think its gr8 that ur trying to move away from the norm.. i know ur gonna make it a nice interesting action packed fast paced story.. really lookin forward to it.. jus one request.. plz try n maintain ur impeccable update speed.. lol.. waiting eagerly for u to start..

luckyrobin

luckyrobin

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hey.. You've done a good job on te poster.. I liked it.. and looking forward to the next journey with Writer Sanya Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.