sandy912 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I have a problem and i know i am totally wrong.

I got married 7 monts ago and i knew him for 4 years before we got married.

My husband is a good man doesn't get mad at all, but i get angry very easily at little things.  

I don't know what to do. After getting mad at him i realize that i made mistake and i do ask for forgiveness.I want tto stop getting mad at him oveer little like him late coming home in once a while, or not giving me enough attention. I tell myself that i wont get mad at him next time but i end up eoing it again. I love him so much, don't want to loose him with my stupidness.

Please help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sandy912

I have a problem and i know i am totally wrong.

I got married 7 monts ago and i knew him for 4 years before we got married.

My husband is a good man doesn't get mad at all, but i get angry very easily at little things.

I don't know what to do. After getting mad at him i realize that i made mistake and i do ask for forgiveness.I want tto stop getting mad at him oveer little like him late coming home in once a while, or not giving me enough attention. I tell myself that i wont get mad at him next time but i end up eoing it again. I love him so much, don't want to loose him with my stupidness.

Please help.

if u have anger problems then just try to relax when ur
husband comes home. when ur husband comes home late don,t get angry at him just stay quiet for a moment then talk
because it will help u less ur anger. if u think u are getting anry just say om three times it helps me and i hope it helps u too.
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly,you two are perfect for each other...like they say "Opposites attrat" 😳 😳

*If u feel you're going to get mad,walk out of the room and relax in a quiet room

*Try to think things through in the other person's perspectives...that usually helps 😉

*Try to ask yourself why you're getting mad...is it something that you know you'll regret later?If it is,try to control it

*Count to ten,or if you'll really steaming maybe even counting to one-hundred might help 😉
Edited by Asha004 - 16 years ago
~LiNa~ thumbnail
anger is one problem even i cant control and im worse...i end up shouting if im mad! but what i do is i just press down the anger inside me by either counting numbers till my anger subsides...or just pray something that will help to calm you down!
sandy912 thumbnail
Thanks very mcuh friends and i will the ur ideas. 😊
-Pinky- thumbnail
when you are angry, go to ur room and shut the door n sit there and listen to music untill ur calm down then talk to ur hubby.
never talk to ppl when ur angry cuz when ur angry u tend to say thing which u would never say otherwise.
sandy912 thumbnail
very good advice Javvi and Pinki, i just hope it to work cuz i can't afford to loose him
ummmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seems like you're just insecure.