Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Its always great to share latests news that goes behind the scene with our members and I am back with some more...

As we informed earlier that we have already started working on getting the exclusive behind the scene coverage for the Television industry. And now we are soon going to start a very special section in our news section which will bring you all the latest happenings in the Bollywood with pictures.

I am expecting to finish the application part by the end of this week or earlier and I am sure you will never miss an event or behind the scene action happening in the Indian Entertainment Industry whether its Bollywood, Television or Theatre (we will be covering this segment too).

Sometimes to me also it all looks like a dream as something which started as a simple Blog site has turned into so huge and ofcourse the credit goes to all the members who make this an interesting place to be.

BTW something before I forget I wanted to tell that incase you all find any error while browsing the site please let us know about the same with the screenshot or the error code message as it helps us debug it faster.

There are plenty of action going on in the development side and will keep you all updated from time to time so keep checking our News And Announcement section regularly.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

xy12angelicsmilecute dollpreetysadiaxyounngLOVEsania_12srk_kadzAngelic_Aindiangirl07minuu_Rainbow_scarlettebluecool_pooja-De.De-*Piku*~Simmi~Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some more good news..." in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
omgggg!!! Big smile thts a great news vijay! Embarrassed ....well u shud be proud of urself for making such a wonderful forum Embarrassed ...i m a bollywood fan so i m defiently gonna lyke the new section Embarrassed .

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Oh yes!!We are very happy with this new development!!And I hope we as the Dev team can help it to make it as successful as we can!
I am sure that this too will be successful like telly buzz!!=)

srk_kadz

IF-Rockerz

srk_kadz

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 12:17am | IP Logged
wow!! datz an awesome news! ... Thanks Vijay! I hope everything will b set b4 next KJ movie... Tongue

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged
That's wonderful!!! Thanx a lot... looking forward to it Big smile

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Very Cool! Congrats, and Thank you ! Tongue

Devilzangel

IF-Rockerz