YoU n Me=OuR LuV-HaTe StOrY-akprt3pg3 - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
fabulous part nd awsum story!!!
kripa is pretty +ve dat she wud marry angad one day 😆 !!! conti soon...
okay so i was able to get on the net will try and update soon after i come up with the part 😊 , thankyou for all the comments!!!!!!!
part 2

kripa just walked around down the street thiking about the fact that anjali would kill her for loosing her job for like the foruth time, she had decided it would be better to go home later on at night so she could come up with an excuse to tell her , yea that's what i'll do she said to herslef. kripa went to the mall and spent her whole dat there. it was around 6pm kripa would have been gping home now if she still had her job bu no she didn't, she caught a cab to their appartment, she had reached the appartment , she walked up the stairs nervously she pressed the doorbell. anjali opened the door before kripa could say somehing, anjali started to screa " guess what", kripa joined in her excitement thinking maybe she wouldn't have to tell her or that she wouldn't be as angry she was so excited about something. K- what, A- guess whose my new boss, K- umm i don't know a cute guy, A- he is not cute but hot, K- hmm i don't know just tell me, A- fine jeeze your no fun, welll my new boss isssss ANGAD, kripa's smile soon turned into a frown , A- shocked rite , omg and you were so right he actually does look hotter in real life , kripa just gave a fake smile, okay so kripa just felt like strangling her how could she talk about him like that yes she was jealous who wouldn't be which anjali noticed A- ar you okay, you don't seem that excited, i hope your not jealous coz if your are i'll decline the offer, K- oh no i'm not jealous, now was the good time to tell her about her job she thought, it's well that i lost my job she said with fake tears, you know i try so hard but no i always end up loosing the damn job. A- aww don't worrry i'll help you get a better job, inleast you don't have to see that fatso anymore, kripa chuckled, A- cheer up now , she said leaving the room. kripa wiped her fake tears and kept thinkg about the fact her best frined would be working for angad her man well that's what she thought, anjali came back into the room, A- what you want to eat, K- oh anything so anjali tell me what are you doing for him, A- oh i'm his personal assistant or should i say secretary, K- oh she said , feeling jealous and the night moved on . the next morning kripa woke up to find the place empty there was no sight of anjali, she found a note on the kithcen counter, it said...

hey went to work will be back at 6pm okay, left the newapaper gor you to find a job

love anjali

kripa put the note down and spent her day lazying around not giving one glance to the newspaper that aid on the table.

A- hey i'm home, K- hey how was your day, A- very good, my god he looked soo hot today you know i thinking i;m falling for him to she said jokingly, kripa just put on a fake laugh....and days like these continued where kripa would get jealous, she still hadnt found her job....

one day anjali came back home
A- hey guess what i found you a job that has to do with angad
Kripa jumped with joy
K- i'll take it
A- wait here me out first then decide
K- noo i'll take it
A- fine then don't tell me you later you hate the job
K- what is it tell me
A- well your angad khanna's new MAID

kripa just looked at her if she had seen a ghost, the words YOUR ANGAD KHANNA'S NEW MAID echoed in her head....

okay here is the next part hope you like it sorry it's bit short , oh n i idn't porrof read so sorry if there are any mistake...well leave lots of comments 😊 ...will be updating my other ff tomorow hopefully
love it!!!!! omg, a maidd?? poor krpa, lol cotinue soon!! 👏 👏 👏
hahahaha omg she's angad khanna's new maid aww i really feel sorry for her
altogeather gr8 part

thanks, zeenat_786, iamsmart, *guesswho*

part 3

anjali just stared at kripa's shocked face, where kripa on the other hand started to dread thinking about her new job, finall anjali broke the silence,
a- i told you to listen first anyways i guess that's a no right,
K- no,no i'll take the job she said quickly
anjali was suprised,
A- what are you sure kirp cause you know you have to clean and all and i was only joking about offering the job to you i mean no offense but i don't think your suitable for the job i mean you hardly clean around here unless i bug you to do it
K- what how mean of course i clean , you just don't see it and i'll prove it to you by doing this job
A- fine deal let's see how long you last and i'm hoping it's long
K- fine she said leaving for her room closing the door behind her as she came in.
kripa walked around the room both nervously and excited . wow she would finally meet him but being his maid that is, maybe this wasn't a good idea maybe anjali was right, she siad to herself. kripa really wasn't suitable for the job, but she was jealous of anjali's job , oh well she thought and with that she went straight to bed for her first day tomorow working as angad's maid.
A- kripa get up, you are going to be late, kripa looked at the time it was only 6am
K- but it is only 6am
A- kripa shutup and get up okay, i'm going to be at his office today like usual for the whole day so opefully i don't get calls that complain about you okay so please try and make this job work out some how.
K- i will jeeze
A- yeah yeah sure you say that all the time okay i'm going , oh i left your uniform over there , bye and she left.
K- what why do i have to wear a uniform, she yelled but no reply anjali had already left
"great who would wear a maid's uniform and that too in front of angad khanna she said while looking at the large ugly balck dress with white frills. no way was she going to wear she thought and with that she through it in her cupboard and went straight into the bathroom to take a shower. she came out wearing a denim skirt with a black v-neck top that said "angel by day devil by night" in white, she srtaightend her brown long hair that was in layer and set her side fringe. she applied a lit bit of makeup as she was naturally pretty and she knew that to. she was finally done , she looked at herself in the mirro she looked hot and she knew that, she looked at the time it was 6:45am,
K- shit anjali is going to kill me if i'm alte. she rushed out of the appartment caught a cab to her luck which was just passing by.
she reached his house, it was huge, and modern form the outside , how she dreamed to be living here , she rushed into the house and looked around be awed by the lovely interior. V- who are you
K- oh i'm kripa the new maid , the guy looked at her up and down looking at her clothes , krip noticed this
K- oh my uniform got ruined by the drycleaners , you see i think they were jealous you know the dress being so beautiful she said adding a little laugh trying to crack a joke. the guy just looked at her as if she was from space he just gave a fake smile and said V- hi kripa i'm tom the chef well guess you can get busy in your work , oh boss has left he will be back later so make sure so make sure your done with most of your work he said arrogantly , i'm off i'll be back to make dinner in the evening, kripa just smiled and said underneath her breath sure mole-face, she had noticed a mole on his face , even though she knew it was mean to make fun of people he was just mean and she didn't like him so she could careless,tom was a short guy with brown hair and brown eyes and had a tan complexion. krpa got started with her work , she took breaks in between , boy was it hard she had to admit ,she ate from the fridge , watched tv and continued to work.
it was around 5pm , kripa was still cleaning. it was now turn to clean his room, oh boy wa she excited to go into his room. she opened the door and jumped in she looked around falling on to his bed , the room smelt like him. she got up to see som photos that were in a corner. down stairs angad had arrived , he ran straight up to his room to get ready, it' was 5:15pm and he had a date at 6pm , he went into his room shocked to see a girl standing infront of him with her back facing him, "what is she doing here, i thought it was 6pm , oh well", he decided to suprise his so called date sonyia, he hugged her from the back placing his face on her shoulder, A- hey sweetheart , kripa froze ,she thought she was about to die, angad started to kiss the back of her neck , yep anytime now was her heart would stop and she'd fall straight to the ground now she thought, she did look different from the back , who cares she looks hot thought he said to himself. kripa soon felt herself going into dreamland again.

she is running around on a beach wearing a blue sari being chased by angad who is wearing a blue see through shirt with jeans, they both continue to run around when finally angad cathches kripa and takes her into the water falling backwarsd with her on top of him soaking both of them he begins to kiss her all over in the shallow water as her sari was drenched hugging around her tight as ever. she soon gave in as kripa started to turn around when
A- aah!! who the heck are you, "ohh o" she thought
K- umm umm, no words would come out , he was just too hot to handle, crap she was going to faint she could feel her knees becoming week,
A- hello who are you? he said with frustration
K- oh i'm umm your wow why are you so hot, kripa's eye dilated, while angad just stared at her, oh how she wishe she could dissapear right now , hhm maybe if she closed her eys he would go away or better yet she would disappear, kripa shut her eyes sayiny "please work" angad just stared at her thinking she's probbly from another a planet when a thought came into his head, " **** what if she is one of those stalker fans, but then how did she get in , ooh tom probably let her in thinking she was my date, damn i should have told him the name, i have to do something he said to himself that's when he saw a vase. kripa opened her eyes slowly to her fright when she saw angad comming towards her with a vase in his hand , her eyes grew wide and that's when she began to scream and ran around the room avoiding anagd while angad chased after her screaming "stop you stalker" K- no no i'm not a stalker, A- sure i know you type of girls , K- no please listen to me , kripa ran to the corner as she was tired when anagd cornerd her , she screamed K- PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'M YOUR NEW MAID, angad stared at her and let go of the vase, K- didn't anjali tell you , oh and if youer thinking why i don't have my uniform well it's destroyed as she noticed angad looking at her clothes
A- oh umm no she didn't , sorry about that
K- it's okay she said still trying to catch her breath and with that she ran carefully downstairs to avoid him
and continue to work
angad who was left behind thinking how disgusting he was flirting with his new maid even though he had to admit she was hot, with that he left to take a shower

Okays here is the next part pleaseeee leave comments!!!
lolz he thought she was stalker

funny FF why didn't you continue it??? 👏