•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
did any1 seen jassi new promo where jassi is reading letter say that she is ugly and something about Gulmohur and she is crying and letter from i think armaan. huh....😭

ok...now it makes sense...

he may have written a letter to Raj sometime about Jassi...saying that she is ugly and she might have found that letter..

So that is what Raj parceled and did not want jassi to see...

Why can't he burn them...why is he parcelling them as though they are worth million dollars...

I saw that promo today !! jassi was shown reallyy upset and she was cryingg 😭 !! apparently she got a letter from raj that he had sent to armaan saying something like jassi is really ugly and keep wooing herr armaan and one day u will be the whole soul of gulmoharrrr !!!!!!! noww i feel thatt thissss mite  lead jassi to get a makeover as she thinks armaan used herr !! 🤢
hehehehehehehe....so exciting!   ðŸ˜ƒ She finally finds out!
Hooray! Have anyone noticed that the soap has lightened up a
bit? Maybe it is just me.
              Why did Raj post that to Armaan?? I mean why would he post it at all?
Originally posted by jprasad

Have anyone noticed that the soap has lightened up a
bit?

thats what happens when something is full of nothing but hot air.........😉
😆   I usually read about Ekta and her need for a flatulence
deodorizer, but maybe Jassi needs some now too.

after reading the letter  jassi was crying for her armaan sir as she thought that this is the age of e.mail (waise armaan e mail sa zayada female mai intrested hai)and her sir is still writting letter and she was feeling sorry for armaan thats why she was crying 😭 

Thank god Purab chala gaya, nahi to Jassi wud have blamed him for copying Armaaan Sir's writing and misguiding her to hate her Armaan devta ...
           She has her plates full in being disgusted with  the Purab Devta so right now she is only thinking of love and her Armaan sir and everything related to him........