India-Forums

Rhimjhim needs to be meaner

mecha94 Newbie
mecha94
mecha94

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I definetly think Rhimjhim is a super women....but seriously she's done more than any sain person can handle.  I thing the next time somebody in the familly suspects her, or accusses her of anything, she needs to go away and let the familly go nuts!!  She does so much for the familly, and she still gets treated really bad by the mom, and get's accused of cheating, etc.  Seriously....so many times i was sitting there and yelling at the tube..."LEAVE!!! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!! HERE"S YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE YOUR WORTH!!!!"  Whoops, im getting too into thisEmbarrassed  And besides...she's a super women....she can come back and fix things after it's all fallen apart....right???Wink

Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Yur totally right.  She really shoulda left so many times. Shes been dissed accused, and treated like shes nothing. Shes done way too much to be treated that way. As for yelling at the tube haha i have done that too! I have felt so many times that she should just tell them all to like take a hike and leave her alone. Meghas not helping to how rimjhim is feeling either. But yeah she is  a superwoman and she always is there when the family is falling apart. What would they do with out her?

NightWing
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 6:26am | IP Logged
totally agree mecha....why does rjhim have to listen to all the crap tt the family have to give her when she does so much for them...shes just wastin her time wid ungratetul ppl...and megha....needs a spankin frm rjhim...haha...she shld jus go to prem...he is so nice... but takin it all in silently jus adds to her super woman image...GO RHIM JHIM... you are the best...yay!!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top