Harry Potter

harry's careeer???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
welll as a long term career ofcourse i want him to be sumthing interesting like an auror..yet i dont want him to give up quidditich...the job of a professional seeker for england seeems pretty interesting and ireland or bulgaria wont be anything cuz ron giny mite also join...but he hasnt given that job any thought nor will he in thepresent circumstances...an auror is great but how will he do it if he misses his 7th year i seriously dont want that to happen u know what real life is sad tooo and the reason we read books is they bring us into a happy fantasy world and thats y we read hp but if it also becums sad and like real life then that would only make me more depressedddCryi hope she makes book 7 a bit happy ending with harry being with ginny and summhow mcgonall mite persuade him in the beginning to cum back to school and i dunno he mite be an auror and also seeker...plzzzzz rowling cuzzz there's no neeed for the boook to be so like real life cuz that's not y we read boooks and that;s not y we reead hpCry 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "harry's careeer???" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged

WELL I'LD LIKE HARRY TO BE A AUROR AND A SEEKER COZ HE IS SOO GOOD AT QUIDDITCH I MEAN AS A SEEKER AND HE IS SO GOODIN DADA SO IT IS KINDA A PROB 4 ME COZ I M A BIT CONFUSED Confused

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you , i watch movies , serials , read books that have happy endings only . Life has enough tragedies/sadness on its own . Who wants more !!!!! I am routing on JKR to give us a happy ending .

Draco_Luver

Draco_Luver

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I dont really think he would become an auror cuz he doesnt really seem to like the government there, so he might not want to work for the government.  Persoannly I think he will becom  a DADA teacher...unless he dies...but lets not think of that

Monaji

Monaji

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged

I feel Harry will die...

Actually I'm preparing myself for the worst......
I felt horrible when Dumbledore died.....
Felt as if I had a dementor attack for 2 days... as if all happiness were drained out....

So, I'll be prepared in book 7....

mumbai_masti

mumbai_masti

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Angry @ monaji

Harry will not die.............Confused

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged
yep!harry cant die!

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
but that's us...v dont knwo what rowling thinks is just..or what she wants or what she is satisfies wid..maybe she is staisfied with killing harry after all she killed soo many characters..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top