Fan Fictions

Masti- Part 17 Pg 39.... P-M scene (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 40

bisma_4eva!

bisma_4eva!

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
i love your introzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue as soon as possible!!!!

love
bisma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Masti- Part 17 Pg 39.... P-M scene (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your comments everyone, I will try to update soon, you see I have exams coming up and lots of stress because of exams, soo sorry to keep you guys waiting .Ouch

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 15 June 2007 at 9:09pm

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Mukti:

Hey. I'm Mukti Sharma. Kripaa Sharma's younger sister. I am in university doing some courses on fashion designing. Kripa and I fight a lot- the sisterly types of fights. I am the most loudest person in my family and I love to bug my sisters. It's quite fun you know. I'm extremely hyper and I can get quite annoing, but nonetheless I am very friendly and nice.

Mukti played by Tinia Parekh

Kasturi:

Hi. I'm Kasturi Sharma. The youngest in my family. I'm very quiet and shy- espically in front of strangers and I guess tha's why some people love to tease me. I'm usually "mast" in my own dream world and I'm very dependent. I'm in university doing medical science. I think I'm probably the most fun-loving and the nicest person in my family Wink.

Kasturi played by(??)

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 16 June 2007 at 12:16pm

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Promo:

Prem yells: Ahh. What the h*ll?
Robbie pretending: Prem, what happened? Is everything alright?
Angad trying to control his laughter: Are you okay?
Prem getting irritated: Shut up. You idiots. Turn the water back on! Why'd you turn it off? I'm taking a shower.... oh come on man, turn it on!
Angad trying to sound innocent: Man, we didn't do anything.
Robbie trying to sound mad: and if you don't believe us then just come out and turn the water on yourself!
Prem: I would but I can't...
Angad cuts him off: We ain't turning anything on. You come out and dot w/e you want. We didn't do anything.

Prem comes out in a towel around (around his waist), shampoo in his hair and shaving cream on his face which is half shaved. Prem turns the water back on unaware of the fact that Angad and Robbie are taking his pictures.

Hi guys, Sorry to keep you waiting for such a long time, I managed to write Mukti's and Kripa's Intro and A promo- a very long promo indeed LOL but I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave comments because this took me a lot of time and next part will be up once there are enough comments, oh and please do wish me luck for my exams Embarrassed

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 15 June 2007 at 9:08pm

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I finally came up with a title for this fan-fic, and it took a lot of thinking, lolz. Anyways just so you know it's called Masti because this ff will have lots of Masti LOLWink.

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
omg wow..
i love all the intro's of all your characters!
And I love the name of your ff!
It's awesome and sounds really interesting.
And wow!
The promo is awesome! And funny.. LOL Poor Prem though...Angad nad Robbie are taking his pictures...very rude.. LOL LOL
anyways...it's just awesome!
Can't wait till you continue

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
haha.. the promos halarios.. where will they post the picsc.. which newspaper?? any bullitons??or webbyy??lolzz

u introduced the sharma sis' but u forgot krip?? wat up??

gl wit ur exams. iget the pressure.. hapens to me too.. but thats over wit.lol

continue when u can

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

haha.. the promos halarios.. where will they post the picsc.. which newspaper?? any bullitons??or webbyy??lolzz

u introduced the sharma sis' but u forgot krip?? wat up??

gl wit ur exams. iget the pressure.. hapens to me too.. but thats over wit.lol

continue when u can
Hey, thanks a lot. Embarrassed Kripa's intro in on Page 4, I posted that a long time ago. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top