Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Latest pics+engagment pics

Ronit thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gr8!!!! news for Ronit fans

Hey guyz i read ekta's interview and she said that Ronit is the life of kasuatii and without him kasautii is nothing.She said that i will be doing something good for bajaj soon.

Now what will happen in kasuatii:

Well bajaj and prerna will be married and then they will show some romantic scenes between them and then the 20-year leap will take place and after the leap bajaj and prerna will be shown 60-70 years old and then anurag will return phir prerna aur anurag ka amnaa samna par prerna will be no more having any feeling of love for anurag she will be very happy with bajaj.Then shravon and sneha story. Then maybe i am not sure but maybe ronit prerna and anu will be not shown that much but they will be shown a little bit👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey that really is gr8 news. Finally Bajaj & Prerna will stay together, I had thought that Madhvi might create some trouble. But I hope even after the leap they continu to show Bajaj, Prerna & Anu. Acc to me Ronit is the only person who is worth watching in the serial, it'll be sad if he's not shown much
Ronit thumbnail

Well i also read in ekta's interview

the question asked frm her was that which actor or character do u like?

ans) Ekta answered that nobody is my fav everyone is superb in his or her own way but i do like the acying of sum people i don't say that the rest are bad they are good but i like some of them ilke:

1) there was some persoon from sony sorry i on't know his nam

2) Smirti.Z.Irani

3) Who is this Any GUSSES?????? ONE AND ONLY

RONIT BOSE ROY👏

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think that that's great news if it happen like that which i really wish it does....however can someone tell me how many yrs will the leap be...if 15 then shraven & prerna love story in on cards...if 20 then i think it will be prem and madhavi's daughter (i think that may be madhvi is pregnant coz if you have seen the latest promo...someone is shown cluching her stomach and i think that it is madhavi.if so i feel that only afetr the leap will bajaj's child will come into picture if it goes the kabhie kabhie(movie) way....i really hope that bajaj & prerna are shown more together
Ronit thumbnail
ENJOY!!!! and keep checking this topic becaz frum now on wards i am going to post the latest pictures here
Ronit thumbnail

WOW may tu FIDA ho gai!!!!

WOW!!!! YARR I DON"T HAVE WORDS TO EXPRESS BAJAJ IS TOOOO GUD

WOW!!!!!

Ronit thumbnail

Wow!!!! he is looking tooooooooooooo good While Sleeping WHAT SAY?

WOW!!!!!

Ronit thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!Bhe is looking so smart in the upper picture in which he and prerna are hoholding and loving the child Wow!!!!
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gr8 pics...keep posting and a big thank you.
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Awesome pics!! A perfect Bday gift for me!! But i wish u hadn't put those pics of prerna's dupatta flying on anurag's face....that really bugs me in this serial!!! What is it with her dupattas??? Do they have to stick to his face??????