Asian Shows

   

Korean drama "Winter Sonata"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

misspickle

IF-Dazzler

misspickle

Joined: 02 June 2006

Posts: 2807

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged

http://asiandramaresource.blogspot.com/2006/10/winter-sonata .html

Hey guyz, I don't know if many of you guyz have heard of this drama. But it's the best korean drama EVER! Check out the above link n you can find the episodes of this drama on google video. It has 16 episodes. You guyz will definitely fall in love with  this drama! I guarantee itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Korean drama "Winter Sonata"" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Joined: 28 May 2005

Posts: 7716

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged
wow thanks for the link divya! this one is on my list aswell
didnt the director do like a four part thing or something?
like theres winter sonta...autumn tale...summer snow and spring waltz....its all by the same person right? or mayb extremely coincidentalLOL

misspickle

IF-Dazzler

misspickle

Joined: 02 June 2006

Posts: 2807

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

wow thanks for the link divya! this one is on my list aswell
didnt the director do like a four part thing or something?
like theres winter sonta...autumn tale...summer snow and spring waltz....its all by the same person right? or mayb extremely coincidentalLOL

Yes dear, ur correct. the same director made all four dramas. But Wintwer sonata is the BEST!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Joined: 28 May 2005

Posts: 7716

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 10:33am | IP Logged

lol vita di...so i was rightt..did u watch ne of the other ones?  i really wanted to watch autumn tale aswell cause of song hye kyo....shes awesome

misspickle

IF-Dazzler

misspickle

Joined: 02 June 2006

Posts: 2807

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

lol vita di...so i was rightt..did u watch ne of the other ones?  i really wanted to watch autumn tale aswell cause of song hye kyo....shes awesome

I have watched summer scent n a little bit of autumn tale.. autumn  tale is really sad n I can't stand to watch sad dramas. Cry

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Joined: 30 September 2005

Posts: 6738

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya74

http://asiandramaresource.blogspot.com/2006/10/winter-sonata .html

Hey guyz, I don't know if many of you guyz have heard of this drama. But it's the best korean drama EVER! Check out the above link n you can find the episodes of this drama on google video. It has 16 episodes. You guyz will definitely fall in love with  this drama! I guarantee itSmile

          tnxxxxxxx

     can u give us the link of another korean drama I AM SORRY I LOVE U -----it was very popular in korea.it was also fantas tic.the actor got national award 4this drama.

 

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Joined: 02 September 2004

Posts: 1623

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
honestly i hate tragedies and korean shows invariably end up with one character sufferng from terminal disease.thier fascination with death really amazes me. while thier shows are very wellmade, i will have to pass.

angel_10

IF-Dazzler

angel_10

Joined: 29 May 2005

Posts: 2920

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
sounds great....will check it out.!!but ^ is givin me sec thoughts...but still, will chek out wen i get da tym Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Non-Stop Korean Radio Henna 786 4 712 09 November 2009 at 1:52am
By Henna 786
Jay's korean friend's + other JYP staff's messages Perfangel5655 3 2078 10 September 2009 at 10:08am
By Perfangel5655
Korean Version of ISWAK!

2

sweetsorrow18 11 2591 26 August 2009 at 6:00am
By shlvrv_Niva
Boys Before Flowers- Korean Version of HYD!

2 3 4 5 6

AnotherMiracle 44 3341 18 April 2009 at 5:30pm
By tiki5434
korean dramas amo_amo_aigoo 2 620 12 June 2008 at 7:16pm
By BengaliChica92

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.