Debate Mansion

Circus..entertainment or animal cruelty - Page 2

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ChameliKaYaar

Hu"men" are akin to the animals... and Hu"women" are akin to the trainers...The difference is that the animals in this case love to dance....  and trainers have to work hard (keep looking goodπŸ˜†) to keep the animals  dancing πŸ˜†

🀣

But seriously......... it is construed as cruelty to animals in some form.  However, animals are subjected to worse torture than this.  There was a news item recently when a wellknown pet food manufacturer was being extremely cruel to the pets on whom the ad was done.  The animal rights people secretely videoed the events. 

I think some of it also depends on the trainer too..... cheersπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mermaid_QT

LOL.. arre, tumse to behtar ummeedein thee!
Tum bhi Hu-women kee dhun par naachnewalonmein se nikle!!   🀒.. Where are all the He Men of the world!

Sab humen ban gaye πŸ˜†.

mermaid_QT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Sab humen ban gaye πŸ˜†.

🀣🀣  chalo.. naach to seekh gaye na! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣🀣  chalo.. naach to seekh gaye na! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We have proof - DSNP mein sab he-men naach rahey hain na πŸ˜†. After all ye duniya ek circus hai babu πŸ˜ƒ

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Haha!!  You studly guys here don't even feed yourself well probably.  Your stomach must be complaining more than your dil πŸ˜‰.  I did not understand the sentence in bold at all.  I am having a cute-brain moment here instead of wit-brain 😳.

Cb is willing to your Pet QT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Circus will not be a circus without animals, but reading these from trainers does make you very sad

"'Sadie, the elephant just could not grasp what we were trying to show her. In frustration she attempted to run out of the ring. We brought her back and began to punish her for being so stupid. We stopped suddenly, and looked at each other, unable to speak. Sadie was crying like a human being. She lay there on her side, the tears streaming down her face and sobs😭 racking her huge body'."

Another ex circus employee related how a little brown bear was treated.

'She was a sweet little innocent brown bear who never hurt anyone... but sometimes she had trouble balancing on the high wire. She was then beaten with long metal rods until she was screaming and bloody. She became so neurotic that she would beat her head against her small cage. She finally died'

These may be isolated case. Atleast i hope so.

The dog trainers here too use different collars to tame them as pet. 

The ciscus has almost over. if we really want to see more ciscus, Gov should provide some help to them as a small industry. To raise those animals is really costly. I remeber going to circus her ein US about three yeras back. Animals just took a round and elephant and pony were used as rides for kids during break. Then I happen to see circus in Jammu same year. it was horrible as was too hot and performers clothes were litrally patched almost everywhere. no shiny costumes, instead filthy and patched. Also poor hippo was having such hard time with no water in the bank of Tawi river. Animlas were miserable. Moreover, there were only four or five families sitting to watch them. Overall, very pathetic condition. 😭

Edited by Swar_Raj - 16 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
That breaks my heart Lata. Life is harsh..