Yuv - Serial killer on the loose

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Man he has seriously gotten crazily out of control... I knew the moment Mansen agreed to his Arjun killing decision had now made Yuv crazy...

I mean LK is right once you get a taste for crime you keep doing as first time is the hardest and then everything else is the same or rather emotionless...

How will Bhumi fight Yuv's Mafia attitude with her sweet LK preaching arrows?

Seriously i am happy Shefali is gone..

I mean if Shefali and Yuv were in love and together man Arjun and Bhumi would be dead aready along with the kid!!
Edited by mghurye - 16 years ago
agree with u Mallika, Yuv has gone mentally beserk, he should be put in an asylum.

Serial Killers do not kill their own family, he is killing off his own family.

Could not follow what LK said at the end, did he mean to say that this tendency will destroy him, if Mansen does not control him.

Originally posted by pinkykhan

agree with u Mallika, Yuv has gone mentally beserk, he should be put in an asylum.

Serial Killers do not kill their own family, he is killing off his own family.

Could not follow what LK said at the end, did he mean to say that this tendency will destroy him, if Mansen does not control him.

😆 nice 1 both of u! but pinky, bechare paagalkhaane ke paagalon par thoda rehen karo........already those ppl are insane, but if they have live with seeing yuv's face 24/7, toh woh paagal "agar mujhe yeh dawa di" ya phir "agar mujhe electric shock diya" or some other sentence starting aith "agar" bolte hue milenge🤡

and think of those poor doctors! they go insane!!!!!!!😆
Correct Mallika!

We can not blame only Yuv for his crime...Mansen n Gun were older n wiser n shud hav understood it is not morally right to go so crazy for revenge n property that u kill sumone! Mansen ne Yuv ka saaht diyya n he murdered Arjun n now that he committed one murder, his hands wont stop till he gets rid of them all, n no matter wat Mansen explains now, he wont b able to explain y he let him go ahead in the first place...kehta hai kids learn frm their parents the most, by seeing their actions n personality they develop their habits...Mansen ki nafrat aur badle ki inteha ne Yuv ko bhi pagal kurdiyya hai...They hav no reason to b killing Arjun when in real sense Arjun was never a threat to their property...Kya kurenge itne paiso ko, will they take it wid them when they die? Sab peechay reh jayega, then y all these sins for sumthing u can never hav as ur own?

I do not understand...n the more I c this show the more furious I get...Koi sharum nahi baaki in mai 😡 Jis Bhoomi ne Mansen ka saaht diyya jab sabne usse mu pehra, aaj wohi Mansen uski zindagi ki sabse bari kushi cheen kur araam se saas lera hai...I find it so amusing tht in their hatred n war for property n revenge they once didnt stop to think all that was done for them....

Aaaahhhh 😡 I hate this track! Its not only sad, n disappointing but also very disturbing