Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-SooSweet-

Goldie

-SooSweet-

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlineyyxes

Ganguly shud be the captain as India needs him as a captain(only way he will remain in the team with his last 1 1/2 yrs formLOL).Rahul shud be free from captaincy burden as he is the only consistent(and the best) batsmen in the team.Captaincy effects a batsmans performance.

I agree with you that Dravid's captaincy may affect his form who is so called the only consistent player of our team.But we should not take it for granted that Ganguly shoul dbe the captain for ever.Everyone will like to be a captain,so why not give a chance to Dravid too.if he fails throw him from captaincy that's it.
But i feel they should not have thrown him out of the team just like that the most successful captain in the world.They could have given him good chances after taking him from his captainship..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GANGULY / DRAVID (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 26 December 2005 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
sorry, haven't been watching Cricket for a while.
but if i take it from how much i've seen it would be
Ganguly. He keeps the team together. Dravid is good too, but needs a little more work in his leadership skills

paagalhoonmain

IF-Rockerz

paagalhoonmain

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged
tough question,but definitely dravid,the ultimate team man.most commited player

Post Reply New Post

Go to top