Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kudi420

IF-Dazzler

kudi420

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged

This topic is mostly for those people who have their interst in cricket.

Wat do u think ...............who seves as a better captain?

Is it sourav ganguly or rahul dravid

I dont like sourav ganguly but its not the question of my personal likes and dislikes. I think ganguly is most sucessful captain in all these years. Today  he is out of form and is not playing well. So do uthink he shud be removed as a captain .

On the other hand its rahul dravid whom i m a big fan of. i like his batting and i think he is  one of the best players all over the world but does tht mean he will come out as a good captain

I think Ganguly is better captain than dravid but every person has their own views and i will request u to post them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GANGULY / DRAVID" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged

I agree with u Shefali that Ganguly has been a good captain but as u yourself admit he has been out of form.......on the other hand Dravid has been performing quite consistently and I don't think there is any harm in making him the captain.

Ganguly has been given enough chance............now I think someone else deserves to be the captain............and abt whether Dravid will be a good captain.....then all I will say is that as it is Ganguly is not at his best......so if at all Dravid is given a chance if not any good it will not do any bad also atleast we get to see a new perspective.

onlineyyxes

onlineyyxes

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Ganguly shud be the captain as India needs him as a captain(only way he will remain in the team with his last 1 1/2 yrs formLOL).Rahul shud be free from captaincy burden as he is the only consistent(and the best) batsmen in the team.Captaincy effects a batsmans performance.

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i think Dravid can be a good caption ... he proved the same ....

jay_ch2

jay_ch2

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
With a few matches played no one can say Dravid is a good captain .. and that too palying against Sl in the home ground ... not worth even peanuts ..... let India play in Pak and Eng then come and say Dravid is a good captain... Boy! Face it! Ganguly is the best India had as a captain....

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 16 December 2005 at 1:38am | IP Logged
i think ganguly is a better captain and Dravid a better player. Tongue

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 December 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
although dravid has been a good captain ...i really think that ganguly has been a better one and always will be..he has lead our team to great heights and has also personally made very good scores and good records...dravid is also good but..i just think that ganguly is a better captain between both of them...i might be wrong but this is just what i think...

dare_dis_devil

Groupbie

dare_dis_devil

Posted: 19 December 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged
definitely...its gotta b GANGULY....

i mean afterall,... he aint da most successful indi capt. 4 nothin', rite?.... thr has 2 b smething in him.... n thr is.....

not only is he gud as a capt., but even as an all-rounder....dada roxxxxx.....

n its totally unfair 2 chuck him out of d team like this....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top