India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish Nayyar 's (aka DK) Interview on Ze

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Just my good luck, that Zee showed Ashish Nayyar's (that is our very own DK for you, btw) short, personal interview on Kahiye Toh yesterday. I am transcripting the interview to the best of my memory and abilities.............hope u like it! {This interview was different from the one shown earlier}

The anchor of the show (Sharukh Broacha, very cute guy!) introduced DK as the dangerous and evil DK of TD who is getting very popular with women these days ( )

Ashish came on screen in his DK get-up itself (actually the interview was taken in the sets of TD, I think) wearing a black blazer and a black round neck T-shirt, looking like a Zillion Bucks!!! The interview was in Hindi where the questions were flashed on screen (It was a Slam Book Type of interview).

Ashish smiled warmly and introduced himself, then flashed a naughty grin & says that "Aap mujhe DK ke naam se bhi jaante hain". Then breaks into a smile and answers questions one by one.

Schooling - Army Public School, New Delhi

College - Hindu, Delhi University

DOB - 12 March 1975 (Okee guys, I am so sorry I had earlier given his DOB as 2nd Nov, I must have got it confused with someone else's, maybe SRK's! as I could not catch his earlier interview very well......apologies!)

Favourite Food - Some Chicken Dish (couldn't get the name correctly) His exact words were "Main Khane ke mamle me pukka Punjabi hoon aur mujhe ghar ka bana khana bahut accha lagta hai" Breaks into a sweet smile.

Then asked about his favourite Co-star, he smiled warmly as if remembering something and said "Waise toh sets par meri sab ke saat bahut pat-ti hai, magar Chhavi (Disha), Choyonika (Sanya) aur Dev (can't recollect his actual name) ke saat meri acchi chemistry hai. Mere sabse zyada scenes inhi ke saat hai, is liye hum logo ki ek acchi khassi gang hai, aur hum milkar Director ka khoob dimaag kharab karte hain. (Laughs)
Chhavi aur mere beech bahut ladai bhi hoti hai (Grins) Woh ek bhi scene seriously nahin karti hai, aur uske chakkar main, mujhe pata nahin kitne retake dene padte hai! (Laughs again)

Magar Chhavi aur mere beech bahut ladai bhi hoti hai (Starts laughing) Woh ek bhi scene seriously nahin karti hai, aur uske chakkar main, mujhe pata nahin kitne retake dene padte hai! (Laughs again)

Then asked to describe himself, he gets a serious yet cute look on his face and said, "Agar mujhe apne aak ko 3 shabdon main describe karna hoga, toh main kahoonga, Sensitive, Passionate and Loyal" (Smiles)

Asked about his favourite place, he grinned and had a hmmmm look on his face, then said "Has to be Delhi, mai wahin pala aur bada hua, meri schooling wahin hui aur mere career ki shooroat bhi.........aur sabse important, meri family wahin rehti hai"

Then he started laughing quite uproariously and said "Main jab school main tha, to bahut mota tha, mujhe ek bhi ladki doosri baar mud kar nahin dekhti thi. Phir mujhe apni school ki ek senior ladki par dil aa gaya (kinda blushes and grins boyishly) aur uske pyaar main mene gym jaana shooro kar diya aur main tab se bahut fitness conscious ho gaya! Us ladki ka toh ab pata nahin, magar gym main abhi bhi bahut regularly jaata hoon" (Breaks into a cute smile)

Asked about his role model, got a very serious look on his face and said "It has to be my Mother" (Smiles seriously............awwwww, I love guys who love their Mom's!)

Asked about his future plans "Abhi toh jaisa chal raha hai, theek hai, kuch plans nahin hain" (Smiles seriously) Then once again breaks into an imish grin and says "Talash jaari hai ek jeewan saathi ki" Then in his sexy DK type voice looks at the Camera and says "Hai koi interested?" Then again breaks into a smile!

That's all I can remember, he said many more things, just can't recollect it! If they repeat this interview, I will catch it on TV and probably be able to note the other things!

Ashish looked really relaxed and cool (as compared to his earlier interview where it seemed he had just come out of someone's mourning!) and kept smiling warmly and grinning. Came across as a real sweetheart to me!!!

Cheers,

Disha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 12:57am | IP Logged
thank you so much Disha.. I am surprised he is not doing other roles given his talent.. I am sure he will be doing many more serials soon given his talent..
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 1:52am | IP Logged
gr8 work ...thanx a lotClap
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 4:03am | IP Logged
ASHISH NAYYAR'S INTERVIEW ON ZEE...............

Oh! Oh! Oh! Forgot to mention the cutest thing Ashish said in his inteview.........he blushed furiously and mentioned that his pet name is "Kaku". I was like awwwwwwwwww.

He looks awesome when he blushes, goes all pinky ponky & his eyes twinkle so brightly!

Cheers,

Disha
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top