Amit’s Fan Club - Next Indian Idol

atfatfatf thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

All

All Amit's talent fans post their comments and thoughts here. I myself think that this man has great potential and will outclass others.

If you are not a big fan of Amit's voice, you are only allowed to post constructive critism and not rubbish opposition.

Comments Welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Moving to Fan Clubs Sections.

Fan Clubs in Indian Idol section not allowed. 😊
Modesty thumbnail
I too like Amit in II3. I think y'day he was one of those who sang best. His voice quality is amazing.
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Yup! I just saw his performance today and it was rocking! Hopefully he makes it to the top 12 or 13, whatever it is 😳
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
I leik him, hez iight
if there is a fan list;add me in it 😳
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am definitely joining!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets hope Amit comes back in the competition thru wild card! But he did a blunder today!!!!! 😭 😭 JANTA SAVE HIM!!!!!!!!
Modesty thumbnail
Hi all!!!

OK Amit messed it up y'day still I feel that he was the best. His velvety, silky voice is kinda you hardly get to listen nowadays. Most of the songs are high pitched these days and kinda deafening - Amit's soft and soothing voice is certainly a breath of fresh air.

I have already voted for him.

Hope judges will reconsider their decision and save him if he fails to get public vote.

Thanks. TC.
ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im defo in..
bt y'z dis fc soo dead?!
wakey wakey ppl..!
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Count me in too !!! 😃

I have a feeling Amit will be awesome tomorrow with Nasha yeh pyar ke nasha hai 😛 ..it suits his voice to the T ....

Today, he was soo good in that Bhojpuri song in Rubaroo special 👏 ...He seems to be improving everyday !!!!!
ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i kno koeil.. n evn abhijeet finks hes gona win.. *fingers crossed*