CID

Waqar in CID SB

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Did anyone watch this week;s CID SB. There are new CID agents which are not the same as the ones we see on Fridays solving a murder case. Also this week we have Dhruv from Sinddoor acting as Jaszmine;s husband. Where is ACP PRadyuman we have not seen him for some time in SB. I think Ajaastahatru unless he cannot manage will the main ACP LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Waqar in CID SB" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fortvpur

Did anyone watch this week;s CID SB. There are new CID agents which are not the same as the ones we see on Fridays solving a murder case. Also this week we have Dhruv from Sinddoor acting as Jaszmine;s husband. Where is ACP PRadyuman we have not seen him for some time in SB. I think Ajaastahatru unless he cannot manage will the main ACP LOL

Priya! I watched CID SB. The agents 'Waqar & gang' are not from CID but CBI agents. Dhruv of Sindoor is also an undercover CBI agent. He tells CID SB team that he is worried to go to jail as someone is going to kill him there.

I suspect Waqar or that girl with him is negative. I think they are with terrorists.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks Anju no wonder I did not get the link why ajaatshatru did nto know them. I 2 thought it may be they will eventually turn to be the bad guys but now it kinds of confirms that Surjeev aka Summit;s fear may be them or maybe it will be someone else and this CBI team maybe what they claim

kitu

Goldie

kitu

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged
HEY! THANKS, BUT WHAT IS FURTHER IN THE STORY PLS POST THE UPDATES COZ I HAVE MISSED THE ANOTHER EPISODESmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.