mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by mitali_s

Originally posted by Believe

IIpart Q's are;

If you need freedom in your life, what type of freedom u want? Smilefreedom of killing Indian politicians…
If you have 2husbend same time ...how u manage both? Tongue Ok…I'll use my sources nd get one of them employed in morning newspaper office which will require him to work there at nite from 8 p.m to 8a.m while I'll get other one employed at day's work from 8a.m to 8p.m…so they won't cum across each other. On Sunday's I'll go to kitties leaving both of them to do house hold chores…  NAughteeeeeeeeeeeeeLOL

which you like Ugly man with money or handsome man without money? Big smile nowthat's difficult…hmmm handsome one I guess.  hmmmmmm goodSmile
Your 5 bad habbits? 

1.I am very lazy and stubborn.Embarrassed

2. I lack concentration and sincerity.(in context of studying)Embarrassed

3. I am too blunt nd rude at tyms.Confused i am short tempered sumtyms

4. I fidget a lot.Confused ok this means i becum nevous easily.

5. I spent too much tym on IF.Wink

If you want meet some friends in IF, whos are they?  Hmmm…no one nd everyoneEmbarrassed
Current crush?  Rajeev Khandelwal…Confused lol rajeev wats spl in him Tongue o god u dun no...he is so cute nd charming, such an awsum actor nd above all he is so down to earth nd always follows his heart, my sweetoEmbarrassed
which you choose....Money,love,beauty?  Money…rest will follow…  ho nooooooooo money is not everythingSmile i know it is not everything but i was being honest to the first answer that popped up in my mind reading it...
If you are male, what things u want to do?  O god so many things r there…I always wanted 2 b a boy…I'll sit in most comfortable position ever, wear whatever I want or say only a vest and I'll go out nd cum late wid my parents not worrying there heads off abt me…I'll travel alone and use coolest lingo while talking…now I may sound stupid but that's how it ishmm don't u agree
if you can invisible,what naughty things you do?  Hmmm…I'll go nd kick everyone I dislike, nd I'll steal the ques paper of engg. Exam to qualify it, nd I will go nd kill Indian politicians, yipeee…okieee

5 quality you looks in a Guy?  Attitude, commanding nd charming personality, respect nd luv 4 parents/elders, generosity, money… 
Smile............So you want 'Abdul kalam' model Guy Wink not actually...i mean i respect him a lot, but he is just too soft spoken while i lyk guys wid little attitude problem nd reserved kinda...

mine in black...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- -> A new Motw to grill < - - (Page 3)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 4:35am | IP Logged
uumm....hey sorry for the delay.....I've gotta give a few doses now...I had been busy and today when I came to IF i've finished most of my things here so now I'll give you the first dose....but keep in mind that I haven't read the previous questions and answers yet so I may repeat some questions unknowingly...sorry for that..... Smile ....dose 1 coming up.....

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 4:48am | IP Logged

What's your real name?

What's your full name?

What does your real name mean?

When's your birthday?

What do you do here at IF?

How many fanfics you've written and are still writing at IF? Lol…..now I guess I'm discussing about ffs here as well…..lol

Why don't you update sooner? Coz I'm so desperate for 'Yours forever'…I've just scanned through the other one but I didn't post anything there BUT I love 'Yours Forever'………..sorry if you didn't like what I said…hope you don't mind.

How many brother and sisters do you have? Are you the oldest or the youngest among them?

What do you like/ hope to dream abut before going to bed?

Your favourite joke so far? (Doesn't have to be from IF) And post it here?

A song you would dedicate to all of your fellow IF members…especially here at the jokes section? Type the lyrics as well.

Which section in IF do you visit?

Which section of IF do you like the most?

How'd you came to know about IF?

What's your dream guy like?

How many boyfriends you've had/ got till date?

Do you believe in love?

Do you believe in marriages?

What kind of marriage do you want to have? Love/ Arrange/ Both-Love first and then Arranged as well (it's not two marriages ok…don't get it the other way lol…there can be many examples…different types of love first then arrange so I won't mention it here)

Do you want to get engaged to someone now?

When you talk to someone where do you look at them? E.g. nose, mouth, lips, eyes, ears……usually people look at the face but where on the face as people don't notice that sometimes….

Okay so that's it for the 1st dose….hope you had fun Wink

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

uumm....hey sorry for the delay.....I've gotta give a few doses now...I had been busy and today when I came to IF i've finished most of my things here so now I'll give you the first dose....but keep in mind that I haven't read the previous questions and answers yet so I may repeat some questions unknowingly...sorry for that..... Smile ....dose 1 coming up.....

its ok...i guess it wil b easier if few ques. r repeated...

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaziya_Haya

What's your real name?  Devina

What's your full name?  Devina Rastogi

What does your real name mean?  Devi means godess in hindi, devina means resembling to godess or human form of godess…

When's your birthday?  8th feb 1990

What do you do here at IF?  Read ffs nd articles…just roam around nd pass tym…

How many fanfics you've written and are still writing at IF? Lol…..now I guess I'm discussing about ffs here as well…..lol   I haven't completed any ffs but I hav two ffs which r still going on…

Why don't you update sooner? .  I feel really lazy…just dun feel lyk typing, that's y…I noe it's a lame reason but….
 Coz I'm so desperate for 'Yours forever' awww sowwie…I've just scanned through the other one but I didn't post anything there BUT I love 'Yours Forever'thnx dear………..sorry if you didn't like what I said…hope you don't mind ofcourse I don't sweety…
How many brother and sisters do you have? Are you the oldest or the youngest among them? I have one elder brother. He is two yrs elder to me…

What do you like/ hope to dream abut before going to bed? Lol may be a full too masti picnic wid all my frens

Your favourite joke so far? (Doesn't have to be from IF) And post it here? Hmmm… ok dis one was sent 2 me by ma bro:

Once, Newton came to India and watched a few Tamil movies that had his

head spinning. He was convinced that all his logic and laws in physics

were just a huge pile of junk and apologized for everything he had

done.

In the movie of Balakrishna, Newton was confused to such an extent

that he went paranoid. Here are a few

scenes.............................

1)Balakrishna has a Brain Tumor which, according to the doctors can' t

be cured and his death is imminent. In one of the fights, our great

Balakrishna is shot in the head. To everybody's surprise, the bullet

passes through his ears taking away the tumor along with it and he is

cured! Long Live Balakrishna!!!

2) In another movie, Balakrishna is confronted with 3

gangsters.Balakrishna has a gun but unfortunately only one bullet and

a knife. Guess, what he does? He throws the knife at the middle

gangster? & shoots the bullet towards the knife. The knife cuts the

bullet into 2 pieces, which kills both the gangsters on each side of

the middle gangster & the knife kills the middle one.

3) Balakrishna is chased by a gangster. Balakrishna has a revolver but

no bullets in it. Guess, what he does. Nah? not even in your remotest

imaginations.

He waits for the gangster to shoot. As soon as the gangster

shoots,Balakrishna opens the bullet compartment of his revolver and

catches the bullet. Then, he closes the bullet compartment and fires

his gun. Bang... the gangster dies...

This was too much for our Newton to take! He was completely shaken and

decided to go back. But he happened to see another movie for one last

time, and thought that at least one movie would follow his theory of

physics.The whole movie goes fine and Newton is happy that all in the

world hasn't changed. Oops, not so fast!

The 'climax' finally arrives. Balakrishna gets to know that the

villain is on the other side of a very high wall. So high that

Balakrishna can't jump even if he tries like one of those superman

techniques that our heroes normally use. Balakrishna has to

desperately kill the villain because it's the climax.

(Newton Bhai is smiling since it is virtually impossible?)

Balakrishna suddenly pulls two guns from his pockets. He throws one

gun in the air and when the gun has reached above the height of the

wall, he uses the second gun and shoots at the trigger of the first

gun in air. The first gun fires off and the villain is dead.

Newton commits suicide...........

A song you would dedicate to all of your fellow IF members…especially here at the jokes section? Type the lyrics as well. O saathi re, tere bina bhi kya jeena, tere bina bhi kya jeena…

Phoolon mein kaliyon mein khwabon ki galiyon mein bin tere kuch kahin naa…

Tere bina bhi kya jeena, o forum re tere bina bhi kya jeena…(from film muqaddar ka sikander)

Which section in IF do you visit? Fanfictions, jokes, left right left, other shows, sumtyms shero shayari nd ML.

Which section of IF do you like the most? Fanfictions.

How'd you came to know about IF? I was searching sum info abt Rajeev khandelwal nd his kth videos that I accidentally landed on IF.

What's your dream guy like? Charming, handsome, rough nd tough yet a softie at heart, possessive, with a little attitude as well, shud respect elders, rich, caring, pampering…darn I am soo demanding

How many boyfriends you've had/ got till date? None…

Do you believe in love? It sounds cute but I dun think I believe in romantic love but may b sum day…

Do you believe in marriages? Yes…

What kind of marriage do you want to have? Love/ Arrange/ Both-Love first and then Arranged as well (it's not two marriages ok…don't get it the other way lol…there can be many examples…different types of love first then arrange so I won't mention it here) I dunno…I dun really wanna get married lol but I thinl love marriage sounds really exciting nd adventurous!!! But on personal level I believe in arrange marriages more…

Do you want to get engaged to someone now? Omg  No…I am just 17 afta all…

When you talk to someone where do you look at them? E.g. nose, mouth, lips, eyes, ears……usually people look at the face but where on the face as people don't notice that sometimes…. Eyes I guess…

Okay so that's it for the 1st dose….hope you had fun Wink ya thnx sumra…

Big smile

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 7:41am | IP Logged
lol...hey the joke was awesome......lol......and thx for answering....uummm.....since I follow my MOTW rules...I'll give you the 2nd dose tomorrow Wink .....be ready Wink

*Wonder*‼

Groupbie

*Wonder*‼

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Congratz Mitali!!

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Wonder*?

Congratz Mitali!!

thanks wonder...