Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 03 June 2007 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Hi mitali.............hi vinu

Am vinu.......so are u ready to answer my questions i think so lol nervous.....dont worry i ask very simple questions only...ok Smile

part-I questions

1-India's Capital? New Delhi
2-If your name u want to change then which name u put?why?i guess Swecha...it was my name b4 i was admitted to school nd i hav bank accounts wid dat name too sooo
3-your fevert outfit? anything loose and comfortable....airy type
4-Do you like to give freedom to chechina?why? yes...i guess i mean everyone shud hav freedom...
5-so what abt tibat? oh yesss...it shud hav freedom...china sincerely needs to leave so that refugees can go back
7-Emu ,u know its bird hope u know,wat amazing thing in that bird life? hmmm...i dunno..it cnt even fly
8-If am ur lover, what thing u never ask to me?  do i need to loose weight, vinu darling? coz i noe ur answer...nd i wil noe if u'd lieLOL nd i'll b angry in either yes or no...
9-your opinion about Monika liwensky? (min 3 sentace) lol

she is an unsucessful home wrecker

ideaa of trapping BC was clever...

poor gurl lacked rite tactics i guess...not that i cud give her sum advice lol...actually dun hav much views on her.

10-Someone shout you publicly cos of ur fault? how u react? i'll say sorry and ask to calm down but if the person continues shouting i'll say "hold on u bloody attention seeker...publicily dhyan attract karne ka ye acha tareeka hai but mind u, i dun like this nonsense...its better u behave urself nd forgive me or just go to hell...i dun give a damn!!!" lol i hope i dun sound rude LOL

next Question will get soon after your reply....hope its not tuff Q's Smilelol ask me!!!LOL

Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- -> A new Motw to grill < - - (Page 2)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Ok i like ur answer..........

About the bird Emu, female only give eggs, balance all things do by male bird...i mean sit on eggs,care baby birds etc.

baki sub good answers dhaa... Smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 12:18am | IP Logged
IIpart Q's are;

If you need freedom in your life, what type of freedom u want? Smile
If you have 2husbend same time ...how u manage both? Tongue
which you like Ugly man with money or handsome man without money? Big smile
Your 5 bad habbits?
If you want meet some friends in IF, whos are they?
Current crush?
which you choose....Money,love,beauty?
If you are male, what things u want to do?
if you can invisible,what naughty things you do?
5 quality you looks in a Guy?
Smile

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Hey metali congrats….Clap thnx dear

Here's my list of qns.

Now mitali first tell us wats ur name?LOL lol big surprise...my name is.......................................................... ......... Devina!!! but i liked being called mitali on IF, its my mum's name actually nd i really like it
Why is ur name mitali n not chaitali? Tonguelol i guess its coz my mum's name is mitali thnx 2 my nana nani
Wat does mitali mean? mit means few...ali means frens, so mitali means few frens!!!
Wat it does not mean? lol everythin' else
Wat do u mean wen u say my name is mitali? i am a big lier...dun tell it 2 my mumLOL
Wat do u like bout ur name mitali? hmmm...its sound i guess...i hate devina's sound
Fine enough qns on mitali now…. trueeeeLOL
Who's ur fav. actor? Rajeev Khandelwal
Y is he ur fav. actor? hmmm...he is cute charming gud actor...i luv the way he gives a damn abt kekta...LOL
Wat do u like the most bout him? hmmm...his smyl Embarrassednd attitude...ooh la la
Wat u don't like bout him? Nuthin' as such
Name of ur current bf? dun tell it to ne1 but i dun hav a bf...believe me i am not a lesbo tho
Ur current crush? Rajeev....
Ur fav. movie? Mission Kashmir
the worst movie? Main Prem ki diwani hoon.....
The movie u found okay? gupt, zeher, many actually
The movie u don't mind seeing for time-pass? Golmaal, hrishikesh mukherjee's films
The movie u cant tolerate? Main Prem ki diwani hoon.....
Ur fav. music director  AR Rehman, RD burman, mm kreem
Ur fav. Choreographer  Vaibhavi Merchant
Ur fav. Lyricist  Gulzar, prasoon joshi, nida fazli
Ur fav. RJ   kareena from kareena kareena, t.v show lol
Ur fav. DJ    suketu
Ur Fav. VJ   cyrus
Ur fav. host  hussain
Ur fav. Anchor
Ur fav. serial  nowadays Love Story (sab t.v)
The thing u like doin on IF  reading ffs, reading jokes nd fooling around lol
Things u don't like bout IF  fites in few forums
Fav. sections on IF  fanfictions, jokes, lrl
Ur friends on IF  very few just as name suggests…
Ur views on love hmmm…it sounds gud…its really fun to watch it onscreen…real lyf I dunno abt it
Ur views on marriage a rope to tie two persons wen both of them wants to get free but knot is just too tight dat if u try to much to undo it, it wil leave u wid bruises….
Ur views on friendship  most wonderful thing ever…never allows u 2 feel lonely….
Ur views on life burden hai…jeeye jao
Ur views on school a place which we hate till v hav it but l8er leaving it makes u realize dat its how much u love it nd gonna miss it…bestest days eva
Ur views on colleges fulltoo masti aur carrer ki chinta
Ur views about urself   yaar koi itna perfect kaise ho sakta hai!!!LOL

Fine that's all for now…have a great week mitali….keep smiling!! U too sweety…keep smiling!!!

Big smile

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dels*

Hey Mitali! Congrats! Clapthnx delmaSmile

I love the set of questions that I am giving you to answer!Wink...

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin? see its coz due to intense heat colour from hair melts and cums on skinLOL
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed? coz ladies cant do nething wid there mouths closed...
Why do we never see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"? coz neither me or u hav won a lottery till date…:D
Why "abbreviated" is such a long word? So that it can its importance i.e the importance of abbreviations…
Why doctors call what they do "practice"? so dat if a patient dies, dey can grin nd say we were just doin' practice…
Why you have to click on "Start" to stop Windows 98? Coz bill gates designed it while hanging upside down the ceiling.lol
Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?  Artificial thing 4 artificial human being and real thing 4 real germs…
Why the man who invests all your money is called a broker? To tell him dat if he drowned our money, his bones wil b broken..ok dat was pj LOL 
Why there isn't mouse-flavored cat food? Coz then it wud stink…
Who would taste dog food when it has a "new & improved" flavor?  Not me 4 sure…
Why Noah didn't swat those two mosquitoes? Coz those mosquitos were his own blood…
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?  Precaution is betta dan worry l8er..
Why don't they make the whole plane out of the material used for the indestructible black box ?  how wil dey get out of plane in case door doen't open…
Why sheep don't shrink when it rains? Detergent bhi to milao rain water mein…
Why do they are called apartments when they are all stuck together?  Coz then they cant b parted from each other…
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress? U bet it is…that's y my family doesn't vote 4 it…LOL
Why do they call the airport "the terminal" if flying is so safe?Its warning to passengers dat there safety is not ensured….

I will come back. Have a great week! Thnx…waiting!!!Smile

Big smile

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitali_s

[QUOTE=*dels*]

Hey Mitali! Congrats! Clapthnx delmaSmile

I love the set of questions that I am giving you to answer!Wink...

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin? see its coz due to intense heat colour from hair melts and cums on skinLOL

Why you have to click on "Start" to stop Windows 98? Coz bill gates designed it while hanging upside down the ceiling.lol

Why the man who invests all your money is called a broker? To tell him dat if he drowned our money, his bones wil b broken..ok dat was pj LOL 

I loved the answers for those threeLOL I will post more soon

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

IIpart Q's are;

If you need freedom in your life, what type of freedom u want? Smilefreedom of killing Indian politicians…
If you have 2husbend same time ...how u manage both? Tongue Ok…I'll use my sources nd get one of them employed in morning newspaper office which will require him to work there at nite from 8 p.m to 8a.m while I'll get other one employed at day's work from 8a.m to 8p.m…so they won't cum across each other. On Sunday's I'll go to kitties leaving both of them to do house hold chores… 

which you like Ugly man with money or handsome man without money? Big smile nowthat's difficult…hmmm handsome one I guess.
Your 5 bad habbits? 

1.I am very lazy and stubborn.

2. I lack concentration and sincerity.(in context of studying)

3. I am too blunt nd rude at tyms.

4. I fidget a lot.

5. I spent too much tym on IF.

If you want meet some friends in IF, whos are they?  Hmmm…no one nd everyone
Current crush?  Rajeev Khandelwal…
which you choose....Money,love,beauty?  Money…rest will follow…
If you are male, what things u want to do?  O god so many things r there…I always wanted 2 b a boy…I'll sit in most comfortable position ever, wear whatever I want or say only a vest and I'll go out nd cum late wid my parents not worrying there heads off abt me…I'll travel alone and use coolest lingo while talking…now I may sound stupid but that's how it is
if you can invisible,what naughty things you do?  Hmmm…I'll go nd kick everyone I dislike, nd I'll steal the ques paper of engg. Exam to qualify it, nd I will go nd kill Indian politicians, yipeee…

5 quality you looks in a Guy?  Attitude, commanding nd charming personality, respect nd luv 4 parents/elders, generosity, money… 
Smile

Edited by mitali_s - 04 June 2007 at 10:47pm

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitali_s

IIpart Q's are;

If you need freedom in your life, what type of freedom u want? Smilefreedom of killing Indian politicians…
If you have 2husbend same time ...how u manage both? Tongue Ok…I'll use my sources nd get one of them employed in morning newspaper office which will require him to work there at nite from 8 p.m to 8a.m while I'll get other one employed at day's work from 8a.m to 8p.m…so they won't cum across each other. On Sunday's I'll go to kitties leaving both of them to do house hold chores…  NAughteeeeeeeeeeeeeLOL

which you like Ugly man with money or handsome man without money? Big smile nowthat's difficult…hmmm handsome one I guess.  hmmmmmm goodSmile
Your 5 bad habbits? 

1.I am very lazy and stubborn.Embarrassed

2. I lack concentration and sincerity.(in context of studying)Embarrassed

3. I am too blunt nd rude at tyms.Confused

4. I fidget a lot.Confused

5. I spent too much tym on IF.Wink

If you want meet some friends in IF, whos are they?  Hmmm…no one nd everyoneEmbarrassed
Current crush?  Rajeev Khandelwal…Confused lol rajeev wats spl in him Tongue
which you choose....Money,love,beauty?  Money…rest will follow…  ho nooooooooo money is not everythingSmile
If you are male, what things u want to do?  O god so many things r there…I always wanted 2 b a boy…I'll sit in most comfortable position ever, wear whatever I want or say only a vest and I'll go out nd cum late wid my parents not worrying there heads off abt me…I'll travel alone and use coolest lingo while talking…now I may sound stupid but that's how it ishmm
if you can invisible,what naughty things you do?  Hmmm…I'll go nd kick everyone I dislike, nd I'll steal the ques paper of engg. Exam to qualify it, nd I will go nd kill Indian politicians, yipeee…okieee

5 quality you looks in a Guy?  Attitude, commanding nd charming personality, respect nd luv 4 parents/elders, generosity, money… 
Smile............So you want 'Abdul kalam' model Guy Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top