Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
if you would have noticed, most of the time boys are very care free, they let their friends share everything of theirs from clothes to anything you can imagine like their wrist bands etc. i just watched a show and it lead me to ponder on this question. but girls on the other hand dont like to share most of the times. why is it so? and do you agree with this? any thoughts?

Edited by raunaq - 03 June 2007 at 10:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "girl vs boys sharing" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

1) Girls love to shop. It is the one area of the world where they feel like they're actually in control.

2) Girls especially love a bargain. The question of "need" is irrelevant, so don't bother pointing it out. Anything on sale is fair game.

3) Girls never have anything to wear. Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet; you "just don't understand".

4) Girls need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.

5) Girls will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.

6) Girls love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.

7) Girls hate bugs. Even the strong-willed ones need a man around when there's a spider or a wasp involved.

8) girls can't keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.

9) girls always go to public restrooms in groups. It gives them a chance to gossip.

10) If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a girl goes on a seven-day trip she'll pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.

11) girls brush their hair before bed.

12) girls are paid less than men, except for one field: Modeling.

13) girls are never wrong. Apologizing is the man's responsibility, "It's there in the Bible".

14) The average number of items in a typical girl's bathroom is 437. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

15) girls love cats. Men say they love cats, but when girl aren't looking, men kick cats.

16) girl love to talk on the phone. A girl can visit her girlfriend for two weeks, and upon returning home, she will call the same friend and they will talk for three hours.

17) A girl will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, or get the mail.

18) girl do NOT want an honest answer to the question, 'How do I look?'

19) girl will make three right-hand turns to avoid making one left-hand turn.

20) "Oh, nothing," has an entirely different meaning in girl- language than it does in man- language.

21) Girl cannot use a map without turning the map to correspond to the direction that they are heading.

22) If it is not Valentines day and you see a man in a flower shop, you can probably start up a conversation by asking, "What did you do?"

23) girl don't really care about a sense of humor in a guy despite claims to the contrary. You don't see women trampling over Tom Cruise to get to Gilbert Gottfried, do you?

24) It's okay for girl to kiss each other and not be gay.

25) Girl will spend hours dressing up to go out, and then they'll go out and spend more time checking out other girl. Men can never catch girl checking out other men; girl will always catch men checking out other women.

26) The most embarrassing thing for Girl is to find another Girl wearing the same dress at a formal party.LOL

When am in hostel........we friends share our dress n watches ,sunglass,shoe,t-shirs etc.........its not a big deal....if i plan to wear something new...my friend pahanke hangout with his gf, but its all fun...Smile

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
woaaaaaah, looks like you have spend thrift gf that made you write all of these LOL will come back and comment Tongue

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
the topic was about sharing things but you listed all of the girls flaw Confused Confused Confused looks like you are really frustrated LOL LOL LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raunaq

the topic was about sharing things but you listed all of the girls flaw Confused Confused Confused looks like you are really frustrated LOL LOL LOL

lol........frustrated or mee never.....tension leene ka nahe dheena ka hey...no yaar i have gr8 friends,some of them are girls too.......they are just gr8 ...abt shareing dress and other matters girls bit consious....each and every look check...but my kind of guys not spend much time infrnt of mirror..Wink...and i dont mind if my freind wear my shirt or watch ....its common...Smile

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 03 June 2007 at 12:46am | IP Logged

I love these boys vs girls threads....LOL

How a BOY withdraws cash from an ATM.

1. Park the car
2. Go to ATM Machine
3. Insert card
4. Enter PIN
5. Take money out
6. Take ATM Card out
7. Drive away

How a GIRL withdraws cash from an ATM

1. Park the car
2. Check makeup
3. Turn off engine
4. Check makeup
5. Go to ATM
6. Hunt for ATM card in the purse
7. Insert card
8. Hit Cancel
9. Hunt in purse for chit with PIN written on it
10. Insert card
11. Enter PIN
12. Take cash
13. Go to car
14. Check makeup
15. Start car
16. Stop car
17. Run back to ATM
18. Take ATM card
19. Back to car
20. Check makeup
21. Start car
22. Check makeup
23. Drive for 1/2 mile
24. Release handbrake
25. Drive on.

LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 03 June 2007 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

I love these boys vs girls threads....LOL

How a BOY withdraws cash from an ATM.

1. Park the car
2. Go to ATM Machine
3. Insert card
4. Enter PIN
5. Take money out
6. Take ATM Card out
7. Drive away

How a GIRL withdraws cash from an ATM

1. Park the car
2. Check makeup
3. Turn off engine
4. Check makeup
5. Go to ATM
6. Hunt for ATM card in the purse
7. Insert card
8. Hit Cancel
9. Hunt in purse for chit with PIN written on it
10. Insert card
11. Enter PIN
12. Take cash
13. Go to car
14. Check makeup
15. Start car
16. Stop car
17. Run back to ATM
18. Take ATM card
19. Back to car
20. Check makeup
21. Start car
22. Check makeup
23. Drive for 1/2 mile
24. Release handbrake
25. Drive on.

LOL

Oh! Just now I came back from ATM LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 03 June 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raunaq

if you would have noticed, most of the time boys are very care free, they let them share everything of theirs from clothes to anything you can imagine like their wrist bands etc. i just watched a show and where it lead me to ponder on this question. but girls on the other hand dont like to share most of the times. why is it so? and do you agree with this? any thoughts?

I don't think all the girls are like the way u mentioned! They share some of the possible items if they have sisters of same age group! Girls also share costumes and cosmetics!!

However most of the people beleive that Sharing is fun!

I donot have the habit of sharing my articles with any one as I'm not used to that way of sharing...if at all I want to give someone any thing I will buy a new thing and given them instead of giving my things!!!

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 03 June 2007 at 9:29am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top