EyeCandy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey, 😊

I'm a fan from Toronto and have been watching saas for like 3 years now on tape (because we dont get it on satelite yet 😭.)

i would like to comment on the recent episodes that i have seen which seriously do not make any sense. also some pet peeves that get me really annoyed.

firstly, before vishal was killed, Karan found out information about the drug dealing issue and found out that it was abhishiek who had something to do with it as he had mentioned it to Ansh in switzerland. so why doesnt he mention ne thing about it now? esp if its a matter of HIS life and death...😕

also if someone was killed abroad, wouldn't the indian government do something and investigate the murder. so why was it that only payal had gone to switzerland to get info on the murder. also to mention, the information she recieved doesn't prove that karan killed vishal at all. just because some man had seen Karan there doesnt mean karan was the one. and karan cannot be convicted unless the find this frank character. 😕

and when everyone questions things of ansh and nandani, why cant TANYA who knows whats going on, and claims to be karans bestfreind, tell the Virani's the truth about ansh as she was his friend and had been used by her.😕

Also where did Trussar come in????? how do people just disappear from the show... ie Dakhsa ( I LIKED HER!!!) Suhassi, karishma, Anand, ...??

stupid things like that don't make any sense 😡... let me know if any of you think otherwise!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhanifa thumbnail
I totaly agree with you...non of it makes sence...also they never show the old characters and they keep adding new ones in....i even lost the count of the characters that are in there...also vishals death was so useless...he just died out of no where...plus they are draging this ansh thing for so long...it's getting annoying....
DeepAnBH thumbnail

There are too many people who appear and disappear.

I have answer to just one question...Tushar is Suhasi's son :)

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree... this serial is full of stupid things, but still people like me watch it... what to do.. its like an addiction
rock thumbnail

WATCH 4 ANSH ABHISHEK

mehak sharma thumbnail
i totally agree with u guys. these scences make no sense. ekta should go on india forums and look for the comments everbdy has for her serial and try to fix the serial. true said the ansh topic has taken too long. u never know with ekta she can do anything. make people die and make them alive suddenly. like mandira she was dead we saw her car accident then she came again with the plastci sugery.
phalak thumbnail

I am sorry if look completelly lost....   but Tulsi had one son - Gautam - who got lost and found.she also had another son (I forgot who played the role - a thin guy) who rescued Karishma ( Gautam's sister and Mihir's brother's daughter ) from something and also Tulsi had a daughter (I've forgotten the name) who became Payal's DIL.Where are all these ppl?

Karan is Mandira's son.  So who is Ansh?  & who is Nandini?

😕😕 So confusing.

EyeCandy thumbnail

just something to add.

when tulsi was pregent with shoba (her daughter) payal was after hemat. and she got rejected by him.

it turns out that shoba marries vishal who is payals son. now doesnt that make shoba WAYYY older than vishal?!?!?!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great memory ...yes its all absurd but we dare not stop watching these serials.Isnt it??
mermaid thumbnail
Well!! just one thing. Vishal was Payal's stepson and not real son.