India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

kalis pregnancy

saaksshi Groupbie
saaksshi
saaksshi

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
i think he will arrive to late and later kali will pretend to have a miscairage so she wont have to give money to the blackmailer. I mean i thought mahi and abhay wont get married and the wedding would stop but the wedding happened and i think in the show it was not meant to have kumud and garv together so i also think thats why they are having garv and kali married because they have made the story in away they had to have kali married to garv being fake pregnent. I think either she will marry kshitige or kshitage dies so he asks nakul to marry her and sense he is after abhays property he will say yes and kumud will somhow say yes or kumud might get pregnent with nakuls child he may have planned it so she would have to marry him or they will plainly have kumud and kshitage married. I think it will be kumud and nakul and i guessed that from in the beginning when they first showed kumud coming to the colledge. the mahi murdur is really confusing this is the first time in kkusum in a mystery its extremely hard to tell who did it i mean first i thounght it was isha, then the mamu, then that mahi is alive, then abhay i still can not figure out what is the truth of the mystery. i also think its sad they are going to have sohan killed i mean haing him killed like make him get married to kumud or kali or somone.

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
If they do the fake pregnancy thing and then the miscarriage step then it will be just like when nikita used her fake pregnancy to get into the kapoor family and then later pretended to have a miscarriage! (knowing ekta she will probably use the same storyline hoping nobody notices!)

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 1:47am | IP Logged
miscarriage is cards as i read here in the forums that the wedding does take place....oh lord if only the things did not prolong so much...
Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Exactly Shahidlover thats what I'm sayin hopefully Kshitij and Kumud get married!!!!!
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
same, i really want Kumud ans Ksitij to get married!!
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 1:06am | IP Logged
don't u guys think that kusum is confusing?????????????????????????????????????????Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top